Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TUJ
    replied
    Personally, If there are going to be Union medals they should be different than the ones for Families. To make them the same and in the same location devalues them for the indy families.

Can't believe I am agreeing with Josh on this. But it is for a different reason entirely though.

ALSO.... bring back Killer family medals don't need credits but the medals should still be awarded.

Leave a comment:

• Ink_Slinger
    replied
    Originally posted by Shade View Post
    i like printing out my medals and wearing them
    Now that's funny

Leave a comment:

• Chrispy
    replied
    Originally posted by Hypocrisy102 View Post
    I like printing out my TMB profile page with awards showing and submit it with my job resume!
    Lol step up your game. I sent mine off for my National Security Vetting.

Leave a comment:

• Hypocrisy102
    replied
    Originally posted by Shade View Post

I like printing out my TMB profile page with awards showing and submit it with my job resume!

Leave a comment:

• Shade
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MrBigCash
    replied
    leave ma drudge love alone u fucks

Leave a comment:

• Kittty
    replied
    hahah drudge i am the one who made the topic, and yet you are the only one in the thread who feels the need to comment about how you "dont give a fuck about medals" (no one cares) and trying to attack others just to bring attention to yourself (also pathetic).

If you want to continue to make a fool out of yourself please don't let me stop you.

Leave a comment:

• Ink_Slinger
    replied
    Originally posted by Kittty View Post
    hi drudge.. im not quite sure you know what the words "on topic" mean..
    I don't think you know what the words "on topic" means. Subject line is: Union Medals finally out. Trolling Medal is not in the subject line.

Leave a comment:

• Kittty
    replied
    Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
    Kitty, please stay on topic so Soulja doesn't get upset. The topic is union medals, not trolling medals.
    hi drudge.. im not quite sure you know what the words "on topic" mean..

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    wow there out I haven't seen them yet

Leave a comment:

• Ink_Slinger
    replied
    Originally posted by Kittty View Post
    you know they dont give out medals for trolling... sorry to disappoint bud
    Kitty, please stay on topic so Soulja doesn't get upset. The topic is union medals, not trolling medals.

Leave a comment:

• Coutinho
    replied
    Or bring back family killing medals just for turbo

Leave a comment:

• bLiNd_is_back
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBigCash View Post
    I know what you talking about FM, i will never forget my lvl 2 silver, it brings me good memories.

but in my case when i look at my profile i feel sad cuz i know i'll never be able to complete my killing family medals set again
    Yes that is true.

Discontinued medals should be removed.

Leave a comment:

• MrBigCash
    replied
    I know what you talking about FM, i will never forget my lvl 2 silver, it brings me good memories.

but in my case when i look at my profile i feel sad cuz i know i'll never be able to complete my killing family medals set again

Leave a comment:

• FamilyMatters
    replied
    I remember when I got my first level 1 medal ..i worked so hard and was rewarded it... that made me feel so good and every medal that I have won since gives me that same feeling...yes the medal is the same for union and family wins...but it is still a medal... I do know that i would like to get more of the medals i donot have ..and the few that have every medal seems to feel it is an accomplishment ... lets all earn more medals....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X