Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Union Medals finally out.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Union Medals finally out.

    So we have noticed union medals have finally been released after about a year in the making..

    These medals appear to be the exact same as the medals gained from top family collecting, and top turbo family collecting medals.

    In my opinion family and turbo ranks are two completely different areas and levels of competition, and as such, the medals should be differentiated.

    What do the players of TMB think?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Kittty View Post
    So we have noticed union medals have finally been released after about a year in the making..

    These medals appear to be the exact same as the medals gained from top family collecting, and top turbo family collecting medals.

    In my opinion family and turbo ranks are two completely different areas and levels of competition, and as such, the medals should be differentiated.

    What do the players of TMB think?
    I think you should just be fuckin' happy they are finally here.

    Comment


    • #3
      I think we should commend staff for their recent changes to the game.

      First and foremost I applaud them for their changes to the lag in the game. Sure there still is some at times, but it HAS gotten much much better.

      Now how many medals do you need to help yourself feel better about playing a game? And how would you go about incorporating it into the game? Do we judge others based on what medals they have?

      Comment


      • #4
        Ffs be thankful we have these! Like you said, we been waiting a year.

        Give them a break.
        bLiNd_As_A_bAt
        HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Righty View Post
          I think we should commend staff for their recent changes to the game.

          First and foremost I applaud them for their changes to the lag in the game. Sure there still is some at times, but it HAS gotten much much better.

          Now how many medals do you need to help yourself feel better about playing a game? And how would you go about incorporating it into the game? Do we judge others based on what medals they have?
          Yes I have enjoyed recent updates to the game, they have made the community much more active. However, that is not what this thread is about.

          Medals are an extremely important part of the game, as they show past performance, and in some cases dominance of more powerful groups of players. As it currently stands players spend many hours looting to earn turns and medals for their family. Many trillions of dollars are sent off in the last moments of the game in order to win these medals to honor people from their own family or union.

          Would someone be as proud of their level 4 gold medals... if it was the same medal as a level 1 gold medal? Of course not, because one is orders of magnitude harder to get than the other. In the same way this is why I think a distinction should be made between family and union prizes.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Kittty View Post
            .
            Would someone be as proud of their level 4 gold medals... if it was the same medal as a level 1 gold medal? Of course not, because one is orders of magnitude harder to get than the other. In the same way this is why I think a distinction should be made between family and union prizes.
            Personally I don't give a fuck about medals. I don't need one to know that I'm a good player. And I don't need one for others to know it either. They will know when my name is tattooed on their arse.

            Comment


            • #7
              Hi drudge1, If you don't give a fuck about medals, why are you commenting on a thread about them?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
                Personally I don't give a fuck about medals. I don't need one to know that I'm a good player. And I don't need one for others to know it either. They will know when my name is tattooed on their arse.

                Do you enjoy being a retard on every thread posted here by your stupid comments that are always off-topic and seem to have no meaning except being negative?

                Comment


                • #9
                  I remember when we didn't have medals.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Righty View Post
                    I think we should commend staff for their recent changes to the game.

                    First and foremost I applaud them for their changes to the lag in the game. Sure there still is some at times, but it HAS gotten much much better.

                    Now how many medals do you need to help yourself feel better about playing a game? And how would you go about incorporating it into the game? Do we judge others based on what medals they have?
                    U must not be looting man. If u were ud see the lag is still there.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Soulja View Post
                      Do you enjoy being a retard on every thread posted here by your stupid comments that are always off-topic and seem to have no meaning except being negative?
                      The retard is you. My comment is on topic and I don't post on every thread. Now fuck off.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Kittty View Post
                        Hi drudge1, If you don't give a fuck about medals, why are you commenting on a thread about them?
                        Just because I don't give a fuck about medals, doesn't mean I can't comment on a thread about them. Especially since you are being negative and complaining because they look the same.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Yeah i take that back.

                          After the 15 min mark... wow!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
                            Just because I don't give a fuck about medals, doesn't mean I can't comment on a thread about them. Especially since you are being negative and complaining because they look the same.
                            you know they dont give out medals for trolling... sorry to disappoint bud

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Kittty View Post
                              you know they dont give out medals for trolling... sorry to disappoint bud
                              Lmfao.
                              If they did, then Drudge would be loaded.

                              She would have 2 just this week i think.
                              bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                              HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X