Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Know Where Scoop Turdgeson Is Going?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone Know Where Scoop Turdgeson Is Going?

    The long-time TMB reporter has accepted a new job... Who do you think Scoop_Turdgeson is? Where do you think he is going?

    RIP Scoop_Turdgeson!

  • #2
    Who the fuck is that?

    Comment


    • #3
      He isn't going far.
      Storm needed a new cleaner, seeing as he killed the last one for talking back.

      Scoop will have his hands around Storms toilet bowl within a few weeeks.
      bLiNd_As_A_bAt
      HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

      Comment


      • #4
        It may be timely to remind everyone that even if you know who a staff member is to post it on the forums will get you banned. The staff are entitled their privacy and not to be hassled on their player accounts or in the forums for helping us out. Thanks for you understanding
        skype = tmbtiki

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Tiki View Post
          It may be timely to remind everyone that even if you know who a staff member is to post it on the forums will get you banned. The staff are entitled their privacy and not to be hassled on their player accounts or in the forums for helping us out. Thanks for you understanding
          I don't see how that relates to this post but thank you for the friendly off topic reminder tiki!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            How do I become part of the inner circle and get involved in the rotation of compensated turns for services rendered to TMB?

            Or do I just write blogs and have my family/union comment "interesting"?

            I really want to some turns if you can't tell...

            Comment


            • #7
              You could interview somebody who's not there ? And just make it up . 40k of credits right there

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Coutinho View Post
                You could interview somebody who's not there ? And just make it up . 40k of credits right there
                That's a fucking brilliant idea, I can't believe no one in TMB has thought of doing that!

                Best is doing interviews then like not posting them because they might make someone look bad and call them out on their bullshit and lies? Kind of like sucking dick for bus fare then just deciding to walk home?

                I dunno, it all just seems odd you know?

                But I mean, we are just speaking metaphorically of course.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Don't act like an asshat. Seriously.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Keystone15 View Post
                    How do I become part of the inner circle and get involved in the rotation of compensated turns for services rendered to TMB?

                    Or do I just write blogs and have my family/union comment "interesting"?

                    I really want to some turns if you can't tell...
                    If you care to take a look we have posted numerous times on the forums looking for help on our community sites.

                    Take a look and see if you want to or just shoot me a message and I can see what we are looking for atm. This goes for anyone who may want to help

                    Unless you're just joking keystone, in that case you can just ignore this message all together

                    Thanks

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      yes hello im interested in helping ^

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        zzzzzz. if they are telling people who they really are it shouldn't matter to begin with. also, why should that info be secretive?
                        Originally posted by Tiki View Post
                        It may be timely to remind everyone that even if you know who a staff member is to post it on the forums will get you banned. The staff are entitled their privacy and not to be hassled on their player accounts or in the forums for helping us out. Thanks for you understanding

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X