How long are these rules going to go on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eli_462
    • Apr 2011

How long are these rules going to go on?

Honest question.

We have heard about up coming changes for months now but i just don't see them and i ask why unless you are counting the consistent lag at tohs.

i just don't get some of these rules every damn round.

no family killing ranks but you still have individual killing ranks for free and supporter makes no sense. I don't get it. You want to discourage the family structure and family goals. Not to mention it's not even killing you see for individual it's looting and building. It's stupid.

I say get rid of the individual rewards too but if you must keep one keep the family and not the individual at least you working as a family.

revenge rule another stupid thing i don't get. you can only revenge with drive bys this was to stop people for transferring cash to friends thru revenges when there was NO TRANSFERS. News flash TMB TRANSFERS are back on every main round but yet this stupid rule is still there... makes no sense. Also with this drugs not lowering your networth as much as it use too. This can be changed back with transfers On

and please for the love of god stop with the stupid protection program.

alright now i'm done
    Last edited by Eli_462; 03-03-2014, 09:27 AM.
  • dabaws
    • Jun 2012

@revenge hes got a good point there get rid of that ****ing shit and bring the old one back! and dont use turbo as the reason your wont bring, cause 90% of the time there transfers also

Comment

• MrBigCash
      • Jan 2012

Thumbs up for this message. btw Storm you should put a thumbs up buttom.

+1

Comment

• Chukalonee
        • Jul 2012

This makes too much sense.

Maybe have family ranks for the top 20. Give some incentive for the new guys.

Get rid of union prizes.

Comment

• Storm
          Administrator
          • Feb 2011

All of the issues above is getting addressed. Eli's observations are very close to what many others are saying and inline with what we observe the game needs.The rules get adjusted once a year. Adjustments are due in April/May. Most all of the points raised here is under scrutiny and pretty close to what we are updating. Some changes could be done with a button push and others require coding which takes time.

I will keep you all updated as we proceed.

Thanks
          Game Admin

Comment

• MichaelJ
            • May 2011

Wasn't the small caps meant to be a Christmas special?

Christmas was a few months ago

Comment

• Chukalonee
              • Jul 2012

mikey its xmas for me everyday..

Comment

look at all those IU whiners complaining about the rules.
                lmfao

Comment

• Spade305
                  • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
                  Honest question.

We have heard about up coming changes for months now but i just don't see them and i ask why unless you are counting the consistent lag at tohs.

i just don't get some of these rules every damn round.

no family killing ranks but you still have individual killing ranks for free and supporter makes no sense. I don't get it. You want to discourage the family structure and family goals. Not to mention it's not even killing you see for individual it's looting and building. It's stupid.

I say get rid of the individual rewards too but if you must keep one keep the family and not the individual at least you working as a family.

revenge rule another stupid thing i don't get. you can only revenge with drive bys this was to stop people for transferring cash to friends thru revenges when there was NO TRANSFERS. News flash TMB TRANSFERS are back on every main round but yet this stupid rule is still there... makes no sense. Also with this drugs not lowering your networth as much as it use too. This can be changed back with transfers On

and please for the love of god stop with the stupid protection program.

alright now i'm done

Why get rid of the killer ranks at all? Killing is as much a part of this game as collecting if not more so why should we not have ranks for killers? I do agree that we should actually kill like before instead of looting or just building for killer ranks though as most of the supporters that rank are collectors that build all round and don't even hit the attack button. On top of that collecters already have lvl1-4 Indi ranks, fam ranks and union ranks and a whole lot more protection than killers. The killers will rank anyways and they doubled the fam prizes so it made absolutely 0 difference turn wise, but I just don't see how we have just supporter and free ranks for killers and people are still complaining. I hate seeing collectors not hit a single person all round and get gold killer, and as a killer I don't want to have to be ranked in collecting I want to rank in killing. Most of you don't understand that with the exception of the collectors that would've built anyways(with these new rules), we usually spend a lot more turns at the end to get a gold killer medal than it's even worth not to mention what we already used killing ops. Last turbo after killing all round I added 80k to win gold which means I ended up spending over 100k for a gold killer medal, why does it bother you ****s if we choose to kill instead of collect? Are u saying you would prefer it if I get to keep those turns since there's no killer prizes and just get ranked in collectors instead when I'm done with ops? And what about the free killers? You guys do notice that especially with transfers that's really the only way to get a medal without help from iu right?

The revenge thing however I agree with, the idea behind driveby only revenges was to stop boosting through revenges. There's transfers now there's no need to boost all this rule is doing is giving people the ability to go around hitting people then drop or raise their net and nobody can loot their guns or bts unless they're in range, which if your net is 0 is impossible btw and even slightly higher than that is way too low for you to loot more than maybe 1bt per hit. Collectors can drop and hit people then raise back up or collect and they know the worst that can happen is they lose their dus, you can't hit their ops even if their unmaxed and you cant even loot their cash. Same with drugs not lowering net as much, it was made to stop people being able to pass a lot more net through drugs, again there's transfers now lol there's no need to pass net through drugs if someone wants to do it I say let them all their doing is making it harder on themselves lol.

And btw Eli using turbo as an excuse as you put it wouldn't make sense either way, you're right that most are transfers as well but turbos don't have revenges anyways ever since they stopped doing the 4days so that point is moot.

Originally posted by Drudge View Post
                  lmfa

You know that except me not a single person from IU has even posted in this thread much less whined about anything right? We have no reason to whine we won't lose either way and have made that abundantly clear, any comments like the one I made above are just thoughts to improve the game and even give little players more of a chance cause if u haven't noticed it's easy as shit to control every single rank right now.

Comment

• LOPOV
                    • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Drudge View Post
                    lmfao

not a single IU person has comented here idiot, while on the other hand we could count your crying posts and do the math. but then again why should we bother explain something to a fool who only gets the ones of his kind

Comment

• Chukalonee
                      • Jul 2012

Lets be honest. What rule changes would actually make a difference?

Comment

• NateRedd
                        • Aug 2012

Same rules every main round atleast since I've been back on. It's startin. To get really mondane and redundant

Comment

• Lil_elephant
                          • May 2011

one of the main problems is that collectors get individual supporter killer medals. and how? by sitting pretty with lots of hitmen who generate the most of BTs per 10min or whatever is that rule. just look at this round and who is in first 10 places for supporter killer medal. ppl who have build h/h whole round and did absolutely no killing. or maybe a little of killing. so this is wrong. no actual killer gets a killer medal these days. or if he does, he prolly just killed family/union member to get more BTs.

Spade's quote: "Last turbo after killing all round I added 80k to win gold which means I ended up spending over 100k for a gold killer medal, why does it bother you ****s if we choose to kill instead of collect?"
                          well Spade, i've noticed you killed Lopov the last day previous round. why? to get more BTs? and let's face it. you dont really have to kill much lately anymore. you just spend creds to go high, say how we are cowards to not build that high and kill you, and you generate BTs. you might have killed a bit in first few days but after idk day 6 you built up with creds and sat pretty. and of course killed Lopov then. so it was your choice to spend that many creds. you didnt really have to. you would've still gotten a rank in the middle. and would make a profit.

but i went a bit off topic ... basically supporter killer ranks are ridiculous. even free killer ranks are but a lot less cus they actually have to loot/kill to get a medal. while supporter just builds hitmen or high amount of dus and does more or less nothing

Comment

• harryverderchki
                            • Jul 2012

well they should seperate the free killing ranks and call it something different so I wouldnt be embarassed to have that medal.

Comment

• Spade305
                              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Lil_elephant View Post
                              one of the main problems is that collectors get individual supporter killer medals. and how? by sitting pretty with lots of hitmen who generate the most of BTs per 10min or whatever is that rule. just look at this round and who is in first 10 places for supporter killer medal. ppl who have build h/h whole round and did absolutely no killing. or maybe a little of killing. so this is wrong. no actual killer gets a killer medal these days. or if he does, he prolly just killed family/union member to get more BTs.

Spade's quote: "Last turbo after killing all round I added 80k to win gold which means I ended up spending over 100k for a gold killer medal, why does it bother you ****s if we choose to kill instead of collect?"
                              well Spade, i've noticed you killed Lopov the last day previous round. why? to get more BTs? and let's face it. you dont really have to kill much lately anymore. you just spend creds to go high, say how we are cowards to not build that high and kill you, and you generate BTs. you might have killed a bit in first few days but after idk day 6 you built up with creds and sat pretty. and of course killed Lopov then. so it was your choice to spend that many creds. you didnt really have to. you would've still gotten a rank in the middle. and would make a profit.

but i went a bit off topic ... basically supporter killer ranks are ridiculous. even free killer ranks are but a lot less cus they actually have to loot/kill to get a medal. while supporter just builds hitmen or high amount of dus and does more or less nothing

After day 5 is my usual rule actually as long as i see the job is done for the most part, in turbo i kill till the end then just build to hit. And thats the point i choose to use my turns to kill instead of collect so why cant i have my killer medal? And btw u make it sound like im farming, i dont hit my union members until someone builds and starts hitting them. Is it farming if i build from scratch and still beat them to their targets? You guys just want shit handed to you lol

Comment

Working...
                              X