X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storm
    replied
    Long and short here:

Loot counter: ....we wont build it as I cannot yet see a practical way to do it and wont do it based off looting bots as this is not the only form of looting. so the answer for now and short term is no, we wont do it.

Auto refresh: we have installed measures to slow down people who could use this via using captcha. if you feel someone is using this, report it. We can keep an eye, and there is some info for admin to check hit / attack times

Now i will close this thread as i dont see anything good further coming from it

please feel free to engage me or any staff privately on any issue and we will have more patience to answer you than here where there is a lot of options for misinformation, emotions etc to creep in and achieve nothing

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Storm
    replied
    Originally posted by BarryAllen View Post
    Ic - 3 cheaters I know or and a lot of ppl know
    th - 5 or more cheaters who are abusing it a lot, I know and we know it too
    Fh -there are some cheaters there

You said about tmks collecting cheat, it is possible to do it, I did it testing, and can show it to you. Just because they live screen you doesn't mean they are innocent

and just because you write something with feeling doesn't make it true or accurate or useful.

If you or anyone feels someone is cheating why do you post it here instead of presenting it and your proof to staff or me in a PM?

this is something we would not turn away, but instead some players would opt for the drama option of all this and accuse us of playing favorites and all other conspiracies, this is why they get banned - they fail to read the game rules- there is ways to report it. the problem is that you cannt give accurate proof when you report it to me

which is exactly the same issue we face when someone reports - where is the proof. thats why we got the CAPTCHA also installed.

at JOSIP: sorry your previous acc got banned, it should not have and has been unbanned on the forums here...apologies for that

i have tried playing as a looter to check the experience its my job and i can make a fair amount still even when people are busy.server busy times...using only my game links and browser tabs.

Leave a comment:

• josip_2
    replied
    Got banned for speaking my mind. What BarryAllen is saying is true and anyone who wants to knows it.

But just to make sure you are the one who is reading properly, the guy who posted this thread said clearly that the idea is to make a counter that counts what people hit from BOTS ! And that really sholdnt be too much of a problem if you already have a way of identifying who are bots and who arent, all you need to do is count what is looted of of bots and store that for each player. How much of a problem can that even be ?

Since you are bragging about beeing a looter, by all means please, try and play as a looter without any external help for just a couple of days. Then we can try and have this conversation again. Im willing to bet you would change your oppinion or just start using external shit too.

Leave a comment:

• BarryAllen
    replied
    The prob is there is no good looters anymore , this is where you're not understanding. How do you want the good looter to loot if the bots gets maxed in 2 mins of reset... trust me when the time hits to 42min there are all maxed. And don't tell me it's because there are a lot of players .. yes there are, but 80% of them using auto refresher

Leave a comment:

• BarryAllen
    replied
    Ic - 3 cheaters I know or and a lot of ppl know
    th - 5 or more cheaters who are abusing it a lot, I know and we know it too
    Fh -there are some cheaters there

You said about tmks collecting cheat, it is possible to do it, I did it testing, and can show it to you. Just because they live screen you doesn't mean they are innocent

Leave a comment:

• Storm
    replied
    Originally posted by BarryAllen View Post
    Storm you have to admit that there are at least 20 cheaters using auto refresh.
    what the heck are you talking about?

Here let me give you some stuff:
    You can hit up to 7 times per second on chrome
    It takes less than one second for a page on a tab to refresh while you doing other actions
    forms are mostly autofill on most browsers i.e your bank page
    a good looter will do at least 120 hits PER MINUTE
    #captcha is set at 120-160 hits per minute then you cant attack - slowing down anything else
    a good looter will have tons of TABS open in browser
    I can go on but i think this is wasted because the sheer dynamic of it all i am explaining is not grasped if you can say that above....

Leave a comment:

• Storm
    replied
    All that being said: I am all for being able to reward good players but if there is no concrete way foreseeable to do it then yes, finally i would agree on one point - which yes, unfortunately - is 'do nothing'.

now that being said, lets not forget this is a team game. Bosses and bankers know who sends up the most loot consistently....., atm the game model is based on family rankings and level rankings where the boss or banker can then choose to rank or reward a good player/looter/ killer etc...with some of the total cash made by the family.

When i had loot families we used to have tons of fun tracking our loot totals and as a boss i would look out for the best guys in my team and keep them happy by ranking them. I understand that such a function would be cool....but its something i can clearly see will create false stats

Leave a comment:

• BarryAllen
    replied
    Storm you have to admit that there are at least 20 cheaters using auto refresh.

Leave a comment:

• Storm
    replied
    did i go to fast for you @ josip?

Leave a comment:

• Storm
    replied
    Originally posted by josip View Post
    As I said. Storm is acting like the best looters are aliens or something and they can loot 10-15 boots in 1 second. Superman couldnt do it with external program help, let alone without it.

But since you say that even loot counter is a problem to add (which rly shouldnt be a problem), then I can only assume that the whole game is spaghetti and you cant implement any real change without a lot of time and money invested. So I understand you and probably would just do the same thing you do, nothing

Do you realize that every TOH there is more than one looter in more than one city looting? if you slow you wont get anything or any premium loot. period. ESp at bot reset times. people make this a science. You talk about it casually and think it's gospel. people who read this think you actually got some point and you dont, sorry to sound like i am putting you down but your generalizations is bringing this out in my response....

You talk about loot counter as 'should not really be a problem' without looking at the facts in what i wrote. I have been in this game for 13 years. I have been looting for half of them before I became admin, this I think gives me some type of background to be able to make this comments based on my experience, not my speculation.

'Hey bro here's some range cash to get high net, please max me' and you get a few 100 bill from it - is also called looting, vs a looter who did tons of hits?

A loot counter will be impossible to make that will be accurate and a fair reflection of actual loot.

Leave a comment:

• josip
    replied
    As I said. Storm is acting like the best looters are aliens or something and they can loot 10-15 boots in 1 second. Superman couldnt do it with external program help, let alone without it.

But since you say that even loot counter is a problem to add (which rly shouldnt be a problem), then I can only assume that the whole game is spaghetti and you cant implement any real change without a lot of time and money invested. So I understand you and probably would just do the same thing you do, nothing

^^^What he meant to say is "I'll use my timeout to brush up on my reading comprehension skills. Sorry about that, Storm"
    Last edited by Opie; 03-20-2020, 12:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Fornax
    replied
    Storm as he turns and walks away...
    "I have spoken."

Leave a comment:

• Storm
    replied
    Hi everyone.

RE outside programs:

many of you don't put in the time as looters..... who complain here..... about how to be fast at looting without using tools outside of the game.

Kind of unrelated but.....For example..... let's talk about TMK - many complained he cheats as a collector....I tested TMK for collecting many of you complained he is cheating and he isn't, I MADE him show me on LIVE screenshare how he does it and the guy is legit.

As for looters many of them are so fast your head will explode. Without using outside programs. I am one of them but I dont play. I can and know many will make you cry with speed, but, there are actually tons of players here who are now much faster than me. Via screenshare - I also made a few of them show me how they do it, and the guys invest a lot of time in their techniques on how they do it. it's complex and goes beyond just playing a text based game.

We do NOT discount that some people can use outside programs that cannot be detected. So on this: we also adjusted the hits out to around 120-160 per minute which is the fastest time an average to good looter can operate. then you get CAPTCHA kicking in. so its either you get up to speed or be more strategic about it. if you not the fastest looter you can still make bank and loot, you just got to be clever, not hit the highest top ranked bot in your city cos everyone else is going for that also....etc..there is many ways around it,. think for yourself to find out what is gonna make you successful before you bitch about others. it is Very hard to take complaints about this seriously from non hardcore looters guys...

So with the greatest respect i will say to all of you - get your looting chops up before you complain.

RE Loot counter:

then on a loot counter, this was something we looked at but it wont work for simple fact it cannot record what is an actual loot and what is a max. maxing is not looting and you can get tons of cash from maxing someone. We got stats on how much total cash someone gets from attacks but its not a loot counter cos of what i said just now. this is something very tough to measure accurately, and would be way worse to track than farmed kill points as an example.

Sorry for the rant people, but you will notice not one of the top looters has commented here on this.

Leave a comment:

• josip
    replied
    Yeah sounds good, but the guy with the best tools would win, not the guy who is the best looter, whatever that even means. So in the end what are we actually giving recognition to ? Recognizig who is the best at using 3rd party extenstions and programs ?

I honestly dont think it would be too hard to fix all those issues, but storm is acting like its not happening, so he is okay with that.

Leave a comment:

• Lordj2010
    replied
    Originally posted by Klown View Post

You really crying over a bank page?
    Of everything you could be pouting about your'e gonna sob over that lol
    It's more then just the bank page... But that would at least slow down the cheaters useing outside sources to loot (murgee auto clicker)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X