• Should TMB bring back Killer Family Ranks

Give us your vote
    Hell Yes
    55.56%
    Hell No
    33.33%
    Im a bot and don't care
    22.22%

I really wish I knew how to vode, my answer would be yes but if we get rid of generated KP, otherwise its too retarrded

Comment

yea, i made this hoping people could vote, and maybe we could get a serious thread with admin started about it, pros vs cons kind of adult discussion.... but its not letting anyone vote ?? admin ?

Comment

Oh the vote thing doesn't work?
        I didn't try it lol
        I just figured who cares :-)

Comment

Shut the fuck up, bitch.
          Family Killer Prize ?!?! More like a bunch of fucking bums who sit in a family who don't do anything sit around and wait for the actual killers rack KP's for them miserable cunts to rank. All of you bitches can go eat a horse's ass.

Comment

Family killer ranks led to a constantly zerod game. They wont be coming back. The kill point system is rough as it is, but there hasnt been a better alternative found yet. I'd focus on trying to figure out a better kill system before i would even think of trying to bring back widespread killing just for the sake of killing

Comment

Originally posted by Don_Domenico View Post
              Family killer ranks led to a constantly zerod game. They wont be coming back. The kill point system is rough as it is, but there hasnt been a better alternative found yet. I'd focus on trying to figure out a better kill system before i would even think of trying to bring back widespread killing just for the sake of killing

this is the exact reason we won't do it

thread closed
              Game Admin

Comment

To start with it should individual kill counts. The current system is not killing. See how we go from there. The game has changed from 5 fam unions with kill counts to a couple full collect fams. This is a mafia game is it not ? Stop worrying about who collects the most and make it back to strategy with blind sides. There will always be spenders but newbys are not learning the actual game anymore. No wander they don't stick around.

Comment

Originally posted by Don_Domenico View Post
                  this is the exact reason we won't bring it back

Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by ready View Post
                    To start with it should individual kill counts. The current system is not killing. See how we go from there. The game has changed from 5 fam unions with kill counts to a couple full collect fams. This is a mafia game is it not ? Stop worrying about who collects the most and make it back to strategy with blind sides. There will always be spenders but newbys are not learning the actual game anymore. No wander they don't stick around.
                    This part to stop accrued kill points and make it points for kills made only - we will look at improving as soon as we have some time to do it, soon.

Game Admin

Comment

Sorry guys it seems I deleted one post on this by mistake, apologies for that.....let me just update what I wrote:

Family Killer rankings: NO - We wont bring family Kill ranks back as a prize category because, as Dom said, it makes the game zero on first day. We have had this for a time and it didn't work. All our stats then showed a drop in all activity, and a zeroed game from day one is no fun. We have lived through it and its really not fun after a while. So we wont bring it back.

Improving current kill points system and remove kill points gained from no kills: YES, here we can improve and make it so kills based on DU value killed only. We will work on this as soon as we have time to spare from current projects. It shouldn't be too long but i cannot give an exact ETA just yet., I will look for space from the coder and as soon as we start it - we will let everyone know

Thanks
                      - The Mafia Boss
                      Game Admin

Comment

Working...
                      X