westcoast cowards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• westcoast cowards

We have seen the worst face of iu , many families left , many players left , many planning to , the worst ever recent hitsquad moving out of iu union . one point in common , most of the iu players are in and around uk, scotland making it no good for others , they die on jackpot , the got no other avagation . Westcoast is such a retard old team , which is really retard coward team . Who will have a sub of 65 $ ? Build ops and collect cash and send up to some iu bank , this is total retard shit. So also what ever fact is spoken there will be a ban .I really doubt if anynon iu player reads this. I am making this point as I challenged them madethem think that some one is still left. Soon or later west coast will as well wrap up things

They ain't shit

Comment

then make a family or union who will face-up with IU....

Comment

Bi , tell me one thing out of 175 rounds how many did iu take? And its 5 times hitsquad took that too being part of ru.westcoasf was given 2 times. Rest all its iu ,

Comment

Who is left? All old guys left due to drama of iu . Did u get enoy? The new guts are working hard, they need more time

Comment

cause IU have a system that they follow...and most of there member are loyal ones that's the important being loyal...

Comment

hahaha little beggar butt hurt he cant build unless he usess his multies to cover for him

Comment

Noob lopov I got no multis

Comment

noob ? i have shown the ppl of tmb what kinda scum u rly are by making u calling me god just so u can rank , made u make threads , and after we dumped ur sry ass u edited all threads cuz u were in huge pain hahaha

Comment

Fuck off its all drama I did lopov serbian scumbag

Comment

One more thing how many multis u got?

Comment

Does anyone else find it ironic that honeybadger, the fag who hid and got an entire family of his "friends" killed and blocks everyone in our union before starting his shit talking because hes too much of a little bitch to take the abuse, is talking about cowardice?

You're not the first and u won't be the last to challenge us or have u forgot omerta, ut, NYC, new_hope, etc etc. Not only are you not the first person to try and challenge us at all but also it was the weakest attempt, you didn't even have bought turns to use lmao at least the other guys had the balls to drop a few mil turns before leaving. you bought a half priced sub, tricked people who u convinced were ur friends, hid like a little pussy and as eck already pointed out you finished just like everyone else does, behind IU.

And in case u forgot wc used to get 0d by us until recently too and now they get hit by everyone else for being neutral, they didn't go against us but they didn't go against others either and unlike you cowardly cunts they didn't think they had a chance to overthrow us now because we lost a few players, you idiots fight iu because you can't get in then get mad at the one family that hasn't jumped on the 20 fams vs 1 bandwagon to try and beat us lol. So you gotta give it to wc, unlike the other pussies they stuck around being zeroed by us and they stick around now being hit by everyone else.

So yes you showed everyone that through backstabbing your "friends" cause u only look out for yourself, hiding like a little bitch, buying a half priced sub because ur too broke for a $65 sub and playing in a no ratio round so our turns are basically useless, YOU STILL LOSE. Lmfao. And since you love to talk about the new players so much and how u "inspire" or "protect" them do u wana know what u did with ur little pussy stunt? U made it so that every cunt that hides medals or if they're new doesn't have any gets 0d by us immediately so shit like that doesn't happen for us trying to be nice anymore. So congrats you made it harder for the little guys, I already had to kill a few that genuinely didn't have medals lmao, and again, you lost bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by LOPOV View Post
                          noob ? i have shown the ppl of tmb what kinda scum u rly are by making u calling me god just so u can rank , made u make threads , and after we dumped ur sry ass u edited all threads cuz u were in huge pain hahaha
                          Lmfao I had completely forgotten about that it's true. The whole reason that "god" thing started was because lopov wanted to see if he could get the cunt to call him god, and he did lol even made a fam called lopov is our god if u guys don't remember that it was hb trying to kiss ass back into iu lol

Comment

Comment

thats for you honeybadger. I remember you begging to get into IU. Now you say you are a hotshot but you go hiding into WC and are just a begger. WC invites me into their family when I have a lot of ops or dus. You said an informant told you the theme but your multi just went in and took a peek around. So take the advise from this Video. We already have eeyore the V whiner. We don't need another lil turd in the forums. You aren't difficult to find btw. I told IU my family who you were at least 10 times. You want to use new players to do your dirty work. You are such a lil turd. Oh and Spade you could stfu as well and know your place. The God thing was something you should forget. The badger went back in and edited God for Dog. And I hear his mother still has a large piece of bamboo up her ass and a monkey is smoking a cigarette out of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X