Iron Cross family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron Cross family

A family I would like to start with is Iron Cross.
    If you were part of this family or had interactions with the family please let me know all about it.
    Who were their leaders and main players? Can you remember what they were like?
    What was there objectives?
    Who did they war with?
    Did they have their city?
    Anything at all that you can remember about them please let me know. You can post it here or drop me a message in game. If you would like to remain anonymous that is fine just let me know.
    looking forward to hearing from you
    Blogger

Originally posted by Blogger View Post
    A family I would like to start with is Iron Cross.
    If you were part of this family or had interactions with the family please let me know all about it.
    Who were their leaders and main players? Can you remember what they were like?
    What was there objectives?
    Who did they war with?
    Did they have their city?
    Anything at all that you can remember about them please let me know. You can post it here or drop me a message in game. If you would like to remain anonymous that is fine just let me know.
    looking forward to hearing from you
    Blogger
    I was around when they were, and even before that. I dont remember anything about them. That only leaves a hand full of people left that might know.
    Last edited by Chance; 02-24-2014, 05:12 AM.

Comment

i remember their icon green clover ....

Comment

I was with them for a couple rounds before they bit off to much
        They had 2 dons and bout 5 fams but csnt member the named

Wow a long time ago

Comment

Only thing that comes to mind. Is the name. But nothin else other than a family with that name. Thought they had an icon that was a cross.

Comment

Green clove that looked like a cross that what I remember

Comment

Its kind of a weird family to choose to begin blogging about. You may find it easier to interviewing people who are about to get a 9 year badge.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance View Post
                Its kind of a weird family to choose to begin blogging about. You may find it easier to interviewing people who are about to get a 9 year badge.
                That would be you?
                Exitus Acta Probat

Comment

Originally posted by donkier View Post
                  That would be you?
                  My start date was april 9th, 2005 - then ichigo follows a little after. Though im sure if mars still played he would come before ichiho and after me.
                  Last edited by Chance; 02-24-2014, 10:24 AM.

Comment

My start date was april 9th, 2005 - then ichigo follows a little after. Though im sure if mars still played he would come before ichiho and after me.
                    I think I saw mars last round.
                    Exitus Acta Probat

Comment

iron cross aka ICM aka Iron Cross Mafia

ICS used to have some old members (they even were a part of ICS at some point)

also noticed some members going over to iu...all i know

oh that cesaryayo dude tried to revive it a couple of times
                      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                        iron cross aka ICM aka Iron Cross Mafia

ICS used to have some old members (they even were a part of ICS at some point)

also noticed some members going over to iu...all i know

oh that cesaryayo dude tried to revive it a couple of times
                        I do remember them briefly being a part of ICS, now that you mention it. I cant rember the exact reason they came to montreal but it was short lived. Maybe Marius remembers why... Assuming anyone could reach him. He handled a lot of that atuff - as well i have carl on facebook his tmb history always proves useful too

Comment

Are you the oldest bastard in the game?

Comment

for sure :P
                            It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

I do remember them briefly being a part of ICS, now that you mention it. I cant rember the exact reason they came to montreal but it was short lived. Maybe Marius remembers why... Assuming anyone could reach him. He handled a lot of that atuff - as well i have carl on facebook his tmb history always proves useful too
                              Originally posted by Haggs View Post
                              Are you the oldest bastard in the game?
                              As far as I know. I predate the official first day of the game even.

Comment

Working...
                              X