Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TURBO ROUND RULES

Hello,

With the last turbo being a regular turbo(no ratio), I found it was lacking some spice, as with all no ratio turbos.

How would you guys feel if every turbo were to be a 10-1 turbo? Any major cons you can think of?

One drawback I note is that looting isn't as important for ratio turbos as it is in non-ratio turbos. To mitigate this consequence, we can increase the net worth and the reset amount of the bots every 3 hours, finding the perfect balance to make looting important in ratio turbo's as well.

On the same note, I can see player's complain that ratio turbo's tips the scale even more towards subbed players than free players. Although this may be true, I believe that by adjusting the value of the bots, it allows the free players to still have a huge impact if they are good looters. With the headquarter hits being only 4 turns per hit and free players making 25,000 turns every 16 hours, they have more than enough turns to loot as much as they can, which isn't even the case for main rounds as they can run out of turns after 2-3 good looting sessions.

Who else agrees that every turbo should be a ratio turbo? why or why not?

I am hoping that if enough players voice their opinion and vote yes, storm will take this into consideration for all the future turbo rules.

Thanks

never gonna happen!

Comment

no chance whatsoever it only benefits those who buy turns and those whos families who have lots of supporters in it and continually finish on top of the ranks ,who incidentally have the best looters in the game anyway as you know !!!! !!!!!! !!!!!!! also all the bots last reset got their asses raped within 1 minute of reset so having 25000 turns doesnt make a difference and raising the net of bots will only widen the gap !!it would be absolutely horrific to give ratio every turbo,,,
      no ratio and no added turns would be better (sub only) would be a fairer system,,,,,,and perhaps give free player a hope in hell !!!!

but i guess my idea makes no business sense
      Last edited by braw; 03-07-2020, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by braw View Post
        no chance whatsoever it only benefits those who buy turns and those whos families who have lots of supporters in it and continually finish on top of the ranks ,who incidentally have the best looters in the game anyway as you know !!!! !!!!!! !!!!!!! also all the bots last reset got their asses raped within 1 minute of reset so having 25000 turns doesnt make a difference and raising the net of bots will only widen the gap !!it would be absolutely horrific to give ratio every turbo,,,
        no ratio and no added turns would be better (sub only) would be a fairer system,,,,,,and perhaps give free player a hope in hell !!!!

but i guess my idea makes no business sense
        also mixing it up is better

Comment

how about stop giving everyone a subscription and have actual gameplay.

but yeah you have to mix it up but right now with 90% -95% of people with a subscription the rules mean very little it's just going to be lame.

Comment

It's been pretty much alternating between regular turbos and ratio turbos ... which is probably for the best.

Looting is worth more in regular turbos ... and it's arguably easier to get killer medals in regular rounds, since it's harder/more-expensive for someone to just buy the rank.

But ratio rounds are also really good ... especially for families regularly outside of the top 3 ... because they can save up credits for a few rounds, and then really make them count in the turbo round.

I'm all for mixing it up every turbo ... but there's obviously a limit to the variants of rules they can offer ... but the more variety, the better ... because it gives more folks a chance to win ... and makes the bragging rights better for those who can win no matter the rules.

Comment

Are the turbo rounds for all players of subs only?

Comment

All players

Comment

Originally posted by Phil-Mitchell View Post
                  Are the turbo rounds for all players of subs only?
                  Turbo rounds are open to anyone that wants to participate.
                  TMB Forum Administrator

I am always watching.
                  Be kind to each other.

Comment

Personally I would love it if there was a turbo round where we are all lvl 1, no added turns, no subscriptions. Level the playing field completely and just make it so that the best team work wins. There doesnt even have to be any jackpot, just won turns, and it would give a way for the free players to earn some turns to try and make something happen in other rounds. It would also require a lot of recruiting and big families like it used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by josip View Post
                      Personally I would love it if there was a turbo round where we are all lvl 1, no added turns, no subscriptions. Level the playing field completely and just make it so that the best team work wins. There doesnt even have to be any jackpot, just won turns, and it would give a way for the free players to earn some turns to try and make something happen in other rounds. It would also require a lot of recruiting and big families like it used to be.
                      That would be awesome to see how players who spend to pay face against none spenders.

Comment

Working...
                      X