• HB is the best player in TMB

Hands down. No discussion. That man iiiisssssss GODLIKE

I disagree.

He is a joke and a beggar.

Comment

I agree totally
      He should be knighted

Comment

he is pretty badass. i call him the tmb doctor.No time for patients but time for 4 hours of straight protecting total phd in badass. and for the beggar insult he is from India that is in their culture so please no racist comments.

Comment

"and for the beggar insult he is from India that is in their culture so please no racist comments"

rofl

Comment

did any1 see slumdog millionaire thats honey begger when hes not making the tea hes got a lil cupboard were the I.T. guy rigged him up a desktop and when the subs are half price they all chip in and buy him 1.(but d spell check is broken)
            so no kunt has a clue what he trying 2 say
            from District9
            18 hours, 16 minutes, and 28 seconds ago.
            Reply | Reply To All | Quote | Block | Delete

If this way for fun they message things will be some thing bad
            In reply to:
            well begger boy did u win turbo

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
              he is pretty badass. i call him the tmb doctor.No time for patients but time for 4 hours of straight protecting total phd in badass. and for the beggar insult he is from India that is in their culture so please no racist comments.
              So you basically agree he is a joke and a beggar. His patients are no longer living so he has lots of time to protect.

Comment

what this crazy indian mothrfukah is right he gets a bath in the open sewers with camels running freee n stuff. plus he drinks cow piss as part of his ''traditional' diet and worships the donkeys dong.

Comment

So Honeybadger (District9) is more educated than the moajority of the people in this game. Has a real job and doesn't live in his mother's basement with 8 devices with TMB accounts on the same IP addres, and still finds time to occupy your thoughts so much that you make threads specifically about him. . . interesting.

Comment

i thought he was a male nurse....
                    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Whats funny about this guy is that he would steal anyones bank for a rank. I remember a few noobs in cheese passed him the cash one turbo round and this guy stole the bank. Sure he came up with some fucking excuse but no one and I mean no one believed his horse shit story. He was hated by hamster, imposter pastor, and all the other guys that could beat his ass with no problems whatsoever. The only way this guy got anything was by stealing it. I remember when he tried to tell me he was pastor ages ago and when i came back looking for me hamster buddy he pretended to be the hamster. Like I put in the other thread this guy would likely kill his own mother for a rank he didnt have. Very little skills compared to other people I've played with.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                        i thought he was a male nurse....
                        I got so confused to the point where I was like why don't I remember this..

Comment

Don't let the haters stop you from doing your thaannggg

Comment

Originally posted by toodles View Post
                            Whats funny about this guy is that he would steal anyones bank for a rank. I remember a few noobs in cheese passed him the cash one turbo round and this guy stole the bank. Sure he came up with some fucking excuse but no one and I mean no one believed his horse shit story. He was hated by hamster, imposter pastor, and all the other guys that could beat his ass with no problems whatsoever. The only way this guy got anything was by stealing it. I remember when he tried to tell me he was pastor ages ago and when i came back looking for me hamster buddy he pretended to be the hamster. Like I put in the other thread this guy would likely kill his own mother for a rank he didnt have. Very little skills compared to other people I've played with.
                            You play TMB like a bitch that's why you will never rank

Comment

he fucks everyone over, in time you will see

Comment

Working...
                              X