Who is Pe_We_Pe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Pe_We_Pe?

Around 2K JP, 30mill Ops, who are you Pe_We_Pe?

I hear he was Coral

Comment

Deffently not coral far as I know I was around them days and plus he would have definitely had more medals and he spent alot of money bro get the win but it was Abit too early as I know a few people in game could take the win if they wanted too but good on Foundhell coming back after all this time n going for it

Comment

who cares lol. he spent on and used everything from 5 packs so far. will generate a little under 600t for all that. set to lose $1000 minimum assuming he got a decent discount for all those credits. if someone matches his spend and builds properly they outcollect him and bump the jp up to where its profitable. fucking amateur

Comment

He might set a main round record for most KP if someone doesn't challenge him before final hour.

12 hours in, he already has 1M KP. At that math, he'll get 20M KP from just sitting there. If he starts killing ... could easily get 30M+ KP.

EOR should be an absolute beauty to watch!

Comment

Originally posted by Lordj2017 View Post
            I hear he was Coral
            I heard he was ball deep in your mouth..
            ..now Im not one to be taken in with these rumours and don't know the guy but the fact you were mentioned pretty much confirms it's true...

Comment

He or she is a brug in FH

Pe_We_Pe
              Ranked 1 in Level 4, and 1 national.

Currently in Liverpool

This mafioso got 30,001,563 operatives
              and 18,753,217 defensives

This mafioso has 1,477,689 kill points

Bruglione of FoundHell family.

last seen 9 hours, 3 minutes, and 2 seconds ago.

networth $654,371,586,455
              I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch View Post
                He might set a main round record for most KP if someone doesn't challenge him before final hour.

12 hours in, he already has 1M KP. At that math, he'll get 20M KP from just sitting there. If he starts killing ... could easily get 30M+ KP.

EOR should be an absolute beauty to watch!
                This is the reason I stopped worrying about kps. You can be lazy and do nothing and beat out those actually killing all round. 1 of many reasons I find it difficult to stay active

Comment

Originally posted by izeofpain View Post

This is the reason I stopped worrying about kps. You can be lazy and do nothing and beat out those actually killing all round. 1 of many reasons I find it difficult to stay active
                  Honestly it's why I stopped concerning myself with the killing part as well
                  Just easier talking shit and watching people get pissed over a game lol

Comment

looks like pewepe just gifted ic 55tril ,,or am i mistaken ??

Comment

oh btw we are also accepting charity thanks in advance

Comment

It sure seems to be a good ranking in the top ranks

Comment

Working...
                        X