WARHOUNDS SUCK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WARHOUNDS SUCK

ok so i did a little looking in the past and this is what i found.....( while you look at these, remember KLOWN hides almost every round and gets SMOKED by HYPE before day 7 is up no matter where he goes while his family suffers from his lack of ANYTHING)

anywhooo...

round 1009 Warpuppies take a 10th place family finish for a whopping 1500 turns each
    round 1005 warhounds get 8th and get 5000 whopping turns a piece
    round 1003 another 10th place
    and round 1001 they score a sweet 7th and nab 7000 big bad turns earch

now whats funny.... in the last 10 rounds they have family ranked in main 4x ... but
    while klown hides and tries to beat a dead cancer horse, thier dickless .. i mean fearless leader Sexy?-Jag has also taken 4 tier ranks

lets see ...
    round 1011 level 3 5th place which is a decent 15k turns
    then round 1009 we got the same level 3 5th place for 15k turns
    then round 1007 mr jag got a level 1 4th place for 9k turns
    and then round 1003 took a level 4 6th place for 30k turns ....

family turns in last 10 rouns = 14,500 turns
    mr jags = 69k ... funny ...

who cares... elmo and mack are the best and backbone of that family ..... hate to see a player like elmo stay and get shit on but hey its his game and hes loyal, cant buy that shit these days, dono what corner mack got drunk in and pissed himself but hes a good lad and can kill and troll/pester with the best of them........ anywhoo... warhounds dont necessarily suck. KLOWN def sucks terribly and jag is no better, i say boot her and klown and let elmo and mack take that family over and be rogues, killers, with some looting, good shit, too many busch lattes here, but fuck it, time to get FRIED ... !!!!

I'm good enough for an ass torn prison bitch to once again put my dick in his cocksucker so they can attempt feeling relevant
    Also again please show just 1 message ever posted about cancer
    If you want to try bringing personal shit in a game get your shit straight
    I do have a tumor but I never have tried using it for attention
    I have said this before and will say it again
    You are the best argument for post birth abortion kid
    Now ya know why mommy only swallows now

Comment

facts are facts girl... should i show our stats?

Comment

You mean boast how everyone has to carry you
        You are a weaker link than loota

Comment

To be honest this thread is fucking pathetic like you and most cocksuckers on this game
          You literally stated that you sat your fat-fucking-ass and individually looked if WarPussies ranked or not, could've just said "i HaVe No FuCkInG LiFe oUtSiDe Tee-Em-Bee but-but Pls lOOk aT my DETECTIVE SKILLS"

Literally no one gives a fuck, suck a dick

"bUt WoLfIe Y do U caRe"

I sincerely don't, I just love talking mad shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang'. View Post
            To be honest this thread is fucking pathetic like you and most cocksuckers on this game
            You literally stated that you sat your fat-fucking-ass and individually looked if WarPussies ranked or not, could've just said "i HaVe No FuCkInG LiFe oUtSiDe Tee-Em-Bee but-but Pls lOOk aT my DETECTIVE SKILLS"

Literally no one gives a fuck, suck a dick

"bUt WoLfIe Y do U caRe"

I sincerely don't, I just love talking mad shit.
            and talking mad shit you are good at sir, cheers

Comment

Originally posted by who_cares View Post
              ok so i did a little looking in the past and this is what i found.....( while you look at these, remember KLOWN hides almost every round and gets SMOKED by HYPE before day 7 is up no matter where he goes while his family suffers from his lack of ANYTHING)

anywhooo...

round 1009 Warpuppies take a 10th place family finish for a whopping 1500 turns each
              round 1005 warhounds get 8th and get 5000 whopping turns a piece
              round 1003 another 10th place
              and round 1001 they score a sweet 7th and nab 7000 big bad turns earch

now whats funny.... in the last 10 rounds they have family ranked in main 4x ... but
              while klown hides and tries to beat a dead cancer horse, thier dickless .. i mean fearless leader Sexy?-Jag has also taken 4 tier ranks

lets see ...
              round 1011 level 3 5th place which is a decent 15k turns
              then round 1009 we got the same level 3 5th place for 15k turns
              then round 1007 mr jag got a level 1 4th place for 9k turns
              and then round 1003 took a level 4 6th place for 30k turns ....

family turns in last 10 rouns = 14,500 turns
              mr jags = 69k ... funny ...

who cares... elmo and mack are the best and backbone of that family ..... hate to see a player like elmo stay and get shit on but hey its his game and hes loyal, cant buy that shit these days, dono what corner mack got drunk in and pissed himself but hes a good lad and can kill and troll/pester with the best of them........ anywhoo... warhounds dont necessarily suck. KLOWN def sucks terribly and jag is no better, i say boot her and klown and let elmo and mack take that family over and be rogues, killers, with some looting, good shit, too many busch lattes here, but fuck it, time to get FRIED ... !!!!
              The fact that you have studied the form of WARHOUNDS previous rounds has more value than any won turns,medals .family rank or other prize that can be won...This is priceless indeed.. Thank you very much..also I apologise that we do not satisfy the expectations you have for us ..But considering we have 3 subs between us.and any ops we have are killed by the almighty traphouse supporters and their multis is it a suprise we finish where we do!!!!Also there is one or two lower level.medals in the last 10 rounds I notice you failed to add into your review of us ..I'm assuming this is kimbo so dude rather than personal attacks on ppl why don't you keep it game related it's shows no class whatsoever. .and out of interest the rounds before th /bread house were about weren't you in WARHOUNDS and could you let the readers know if you won any medals. Turns in your short time there ??

Comment

Originally posted by braw View Post

The fact that you have studied the form of WARHOUNDS previous rounds has more value than any won turns,medals .family rank or other prize that can be won...This is priceless indeed.. Thank you very much..also I apologise that we do not satisfy the expectations you have for us ..But considering we have 3 subs between us.and any ops we have are killed by the almighty traphouse supporters and their multis is it a suprise we finish where we do!!!!Also there is one or two lower level.medals in the last 10 rounds I notice you failed to add into your review of us ..I'm assuming this is kimbo so dude rather than personal attacks on ppl why don't you keep it game related it's shows no class whatsoever. .and out of interest the rounds before th /bread house were about weren't you in WARHOUNDS and could you let the readers know if you won any medals. Turns in your short time there ??
                suck suck suck suck

Comment

My name is Barry Allen and I'm the fastest looter alive.
                  Fastest man alive.

Comment

Originally posted by BarryAllen View Post
                    My name is Barry Allen and I'm the fastest looter alive.
                    Barry Allen no one gives a fuck
                    If this is the only accomplishment you ever done in your small pathetic life
                    Do us all the favor go re-incubate in your mothers vag

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang'. View Post

Barry Allen no one gives a fuck
                      If this is the only accomplishment you ever done in your small pathetic life
                      Do us all the favor go re-incubate in your mothers vag
                      When I was a child, I saw my mother killed by something impossible. My father went to prison for her murder. Then an accident made me the impossible. To the outside world, I'm just an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly I use my speed to loot and find others like me, and one day I'll find who killed my mother and get justice for my father. I am the Flash.
                      Fastest man alive.

Comment

The fact anyone had to go through so much for us then give us a forum about it says enough
                        Thanks for keeping us in your head

Comment

The fact that Klown has these guys this obsessed with what he does to this extent is pretty damn funny. Everyone says the guy isn't a thought but can't stop thinking about him. It speaks even more volumes that so many gladly follow him regardless of ranks or medals won. Maybe sort what makes him so respected instead of bringing up medical shit that has absolutely shit to do with a game

Comment

Originally posted by izeofpain View Post
                            The fact that Klown has these guys this obsessed with what he does to this extent is pretty damn funny. Everyone says the guy isn't a thought but can't stop thinking about him. It speaks even more volumes that so many gladly follow him regardless of ranks or medals won. Maybe sort what makes him so respected instead of bringing up medical shit that has absolutely shit to do with a game
                            Yeah or maybe it's because hes a paint huffing mongoloid and birds of a feather flock together

Idk

Either/or

Comment

Yeah they eat drink sleep and live with me in their heads

Comment

Working...
                              X