Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feedback needed for Black market page update

Hi guys

We are working on and testing some new designs for the black market, there is an attachment so far of what we have done: I hope you can view the image i posted/attached here:

1 - please let me know what you think about the design and look and feel of it
    2 - let me know if it looks useful

Please try to stick to the topic please, we will remove any posts and comments not related to this

We will greatly appreciate any help, advice and feedback from all of you

Thanks
    - The Mafia Boss
    Attached Files
    Game Admin

Interesting

Comment

looks cool. gonna be a lot of people including myself making mistakes for a while but it is a nice idea because tiiming is everything

Comment

its great for when you need to do things FAST .

Comment

Originally posted by JamesGandolfeeney View Post
          looks cool. gonna be a lot of people including myself making mistakes for a while but it is a nice idea because tiiming is everything
          Hi James thanks for the comments

We are working in a type of confirmation system that is quick and seamless to try to avoid this type of mistake where you oversell or overbuy.

I will be doing live user tests over next few days when this is done, will keep players posted, about this feature.

basically, in our suggestion box, this was one of the most popular game improvements that players wanted to see.

Thanks
          Game Admin

Comment

Can we change the weed to marijuana vapes? I think it would be healthier for our people.

Comment

Good job.

Although it makes people lazy, but whatever.
              bLiNd_As_A_bAt
              HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Originally posted by TiggoBitties View Post
                Can we change the weed to marijuana vapes? I think it would be healthier for our people.
                they haven't done long term studies on vaping, I think edibles would be the more logical step.

Comment

One thing..... please add a "cover dus" in the guns So it buys enough guns (if you have the cash) to cover your dus. Instead of max buy meaning to me it spends all your cash on guns.

The same thing could be done in cars and planes too ..... would be more helpful than what you are showing at least to me it would be.

Comment

also is it going to allow more than 99,999 in the exchange ??

Comment

I like this

Comment

Perfect.. and long overdue. This feature has been available in other games for years. Glad to see the update being made here too.

Comment

I think the buttons are a little basic and would benefit from being styled - similar to the BUY and SELL at the bottom of the screen but a subtler color maybe?

As for the functionality/feature I think it is a good improvement.

Comment

why do the planes have propellors?

Comment

On max sell for guns, will you be able to sell all guns or do you still have to have 1 weapon per du?

Comment

Working...
                              X