Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Storm - coder donations - and standing O

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Storm - coder donations - and standing O

    Lets give Storm a standing Ovation !!

    If we were to get some fresh blood into the programming I would donate some money to get this shit resolved.

  • #2
    I know a coder from EA games that plays here. Maybe he'd be interested in a part-time job.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
      I know a coder from EA games that plays here. Maybe he'd be interested in a part-time job.
      please ask the player to contact me? Sounds exciting.
      Game Admin

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
        Lets give Storm a standing Ovation !!

        If we were to get some fresh blood into the programming I would donate some money to get this shit resolved.
        Thanks Harry, I will send you account details shortly. We appreciate any donations.
        Game Admin

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Storm View Post
          Thanks Harry, I will send you account details shortly. We appreciate any donations.

          A sock full of jizz is on it's way to your mud hut.
          bLiNd_As_A_bAt
          HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
            A sock full of jizz is on it's way to your mud hut.
            So I guess you suffer from athlete's dick, yes?
            Game Admin

            Comment


            • #7
              Come on, I mean it's a fair assumption to make....
              Game Admin

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
                A sock full of jizz is on it's way to your mud hut.
                lol .. only half full .

                Comment


                • #9
                  Why are you all such dicks to Storm? I mean he deals with all us assholes daily,most are rude and crude. Let the man be,he is doing his job the best he can....bunch of fucking school yard bullies you are

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BiteME View Post
                    Why are you all such dicks to Storm? I mean he deals with all us assholes daily,most are rude and crude. Let the man be,he is doing his job the best he can....bunch of fucking school yard bullies you are
                    Can't tell if serious or not..........


                    Ok, I'm gonna go with you are serious.

                    Let me tell you about Storm, aka Man_Tits..........

                    First off, he really does not need you to fight his corner.
                    He has thrown more nasty, dirty, aids covered, verbal spears at people in TMB than most.
                    He is the original shit talker. The master of making people want to gouge out their eyes after reading one of his inbox messages.
                    Yes, sure he has calmed it a little since becoming an admin, but he is reaping just what he has sown for many years.

                    So get off his flacid cock. He won't be giving you any free turns for picking the fleas from his hair, or the scabs from his cock.
                    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Bumpppppppl of coke. And a molly say no to identity theft Nigerian prince scam artists

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BiteME View Post
                        Why are you all such dicks to Storm? I mean he deals with all us assholes daily,most are rude and crude. Let the man be,he is doing his job the best he can....bunch of fucking school yard bullies you are
                        fair point...
                        It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          the post was to give Storm a standing ovation for his efforts.

                          Its not his fault there is no budget to hire a real programmer to fix simple shit like the lag, let alone this other shit that happens.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X