Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking For My TMB HUSBanD CoCa!!! -TMB STUDIO NEWS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For My TMB HUSBanD CoCa!!! -TMB STUDIO NEWS!

Hi Guys!! Just wondering if you have seen my future TMB husband around yes folks you heard right it will be Coca oh he is so amazing, a rich millionaire famous in the TMB world yes he is the mighty warrior Coca from IU!! he dosnt even know it YET!!!! omg what do yas think!!!!! but I think he is hiding from me *applies lipstick with hand mirror* so have you guys seen him *flicks mirror shut* and I havnt seen my two bfs around much either they are two TMB PLayBoy Models former TMb sex symbols Spade305 and siilentbob but shhhhhhhhhh now they are out of the picture AND THE AMAZING COCA IS IN!!!! plz have him contact me on thisISRAVENKCGOFUCKURSELF.COM or
    RavenTMBQueen.com OR!!! RavenkcTMBStudios.com (they are all fake) so plz just simply inbox me!!! thank you tmb land I LOVE YOU ALL HAVE A NICE DAY I HOPE YOU ARE ALL WELL and I hope storms wig holds up in translation love you Tiki xxxxx

goodnight

Ravenkc

TMB Studio DEsk

lol Raven!!!!!

Comment

i saw him earlier, he was chasing a crocodile on the back of a box of cereal... whore

Comment

babe i knew it would get ur attention!!!!!!!! i knew u would be all jealous in a secret hidden way u filthy irish cunt and respond and call me a whore and its just what i wanted now did u like my blog

Comment

dad was all worried about you cause i said you had a stiffy and stuff;/

Comment

better cover that stiffy with the cereal box b4 the other tmb sluts get a load of it and start thinking they can hit on you or spade or whatever probably oiling ur body upright now .... im going to bed ur going to ignore me on purpose now;( im happy with one message that will keep me alive fore 5 days

Comment

yea, cocopuff is a real hunka hunka burnin' love isn't he.

Comment

Don't waste yout time with Spade, we all know he loves a bit o' cock.

Eating cock
                Sucking cock
                Smelling cock

You name it, he is all over it, like flies on an African (no offense Storm)
                bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

ahh bet ya descend from irish and indian pedo prisoners don't yahhh yahh slaaaaaaags
                  Last edited by MrWorker; 08-26-2014, 09:39 PM.

Comment

someone is looking for more turns huh raven ha

Comment

your weird going through old threads lol

Comment

Working...
                      X