• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any old school looters?

Just a lost soul, looking to reconnect

most of them have left

Comment

gank2rank...first you help ruin this game, then you go away....now you come back for what?

reconnect with people you helped getting rid of?

classy....
      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Are you gankin bones? Lol

Comment

Ruined the game? Please tell me how I helped ruin the game? I can still easily outloot any collector, new rules or not. And i'll cause tons of chaos as well

Comment

I'm not looking to loot back into this game. More like wanting to reconnect with old friends

Comment

they got banned for cheating and i thought you were as well...
              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

You get banned for everything in this game now.

Staff used to be fun.

Comment

Nope. I never got banned in this game. I miss the good ol days when looting was fun. When I came back to retry the game the changed the rules and looting is barely possible

Comment

Bullshit looting is really the only way to get by now killing and collectings a joke

Comment

Originally posted by ruined_my_round View Post
                      Bullshit looting is really the only way to get by now killing and collectings a joke
                      I don't think 99% of the game know how to loot properly tho. Every fam I been in that says they loot just aimlessly hit anyone that's 0d in their range

Comment

I perfected looting and broke it down to a science man to me its the only benificial gameplay left

Comment

Old as Old School gets Dude , lol

I think it was the new rules and noods getting off on Killing Ops that killed the game for looters .

It was about 4 or 5 years ago when they changed the rules and fucked up the game so I along with any respectable player lost intrest .

Won credits that expire , No transfers , No leaving families , Capped rounds , Yup they sure made the game fun so much fun I don't play anymore .

Andromoluis here

Comment

Skriblez here, The BEST All time looter in TMB

Awww Gank2Rank Awww

Comment

pfft.. thats funny

Comment

Working...
                              X