Inner_Circle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inner_Circle

Inner_Circle has been here for more rounds than any other families in this game. Nameless wants to come around and post shit saying we are bullies and that we are losers?

LOL

We are Vets and we are winners. Yall think you are hot shit and wanna post shit about whats going on...well let me have my opinion.!

Nameless have nothing on us...We hit yall because yall fag ass bitches have been hitting us for the past couple rounds thinking nothing was gunna happen, why? because Nameless doesn't do NAPS? Funny because yall wanted to start shit with us. Domenico who I have known for awhile and used to actually take orders from before they became INDIE, believes that we are bullies? YES!! We are bullies because we know that we are better than most of the players in this game. Yall think you can build for a couple days and hit us and our bank and think that you are winning?! Well yall just awoken a sleeping dragon because we have more experience and more bad ass players than Nameless has ever had.

Don't forget we have Tormented, TUJ, iD, Tony_uncle_johnny, iTastelikecandy, sanders, geekicon, and many other good ass players besides me Jackie_D-Amico who have been thro plenty of wwars in our time.

WE WILL ENDURE AND WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS

FUCK NAMELESS

Bunch of fags

And my family doesn't know im posting this but I want everyone who is in the tmb world that ive been around for awhile. And I know a lot about this game ......We will Fuck yall up

We all know your a nappy headed knob goblin Jackie its cool. You don't have to brag buddy

Comment

Wow. Watch your back nameless

Comment

how embarrassing

Comment

Lol Jackie.... you been with IC, what, 5 rounds, and you speak for their history!?

Also you may find West Coast has been here longer.
          Just saying.
          bLiNd_As_A_bAt
          HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Lol

Remeber when jackie was an original founder of enforcers...and legends...and what else has jackie been in?

You know, i dont know if ive ever seen jackie and magnum 44 online at the same time...jackie did you found devils gate too?

I love how TUJ counts twice too...lord i hope its because he doesnt know what TUJ stands for, because thats how well he knows IC history...
            Last edited by Don_Domenico; 02-27-2016, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Can anyone give any fuck about anything?

Guess Jackie can

Comment

Keystone is a funny guy though, I must admit.

Comment

really besides the point but i will make it anyway. If you started a family 10 years ago and then wasn't around for 6 of those years came back and started that family again, can you really say my family has been around for 10 years we will endure?

go jackie someone let the tiger out of the cage. lol

Comment

iD gonna read this and hold his head in his hands!
                    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Jackie's now the fucken flavor flav hype man / idiot savant spokesperson of IC apparently. He needs some T-Gurl love thats his problem. smfh

Comment

Lmao

I live in an anemone

Comment

iD loves blue girl facelicks and snicker bars.

Comment

FLAVOR JACKIE FLAV lmao

Comment

I am saddened that you posted this BULLSHIT. Really I am. I hope IC has more sense then to follow your path. I actually like some of the members in IC ALOT. Please dont try and change my opinon of yall because I am Nameless. BUT if you want some Jackie...Just Attack LocaWhiteGirl or aka Gemma anytime :S

Originally posted by Jackie_D-Amico View Post
                              Inner_Circle has been here for more rounds than any other families in this game. Nameless wants to come around and post shit saying we are bullies and that we are losers?

LOL

We are Vets and we are winners. Yall think you are hot shit and wanna post shit about whats going on...well let me have my opinion.!

Nameless have nothing on us...We hit yall because yall fag ass bitches have been hitting us for the past couple rounds thinking nothing was gunna happen, why? because Nameless doesn't do NAPS? Funny because yall wanted to start shit with us. Domenico who I have known for awhile and used to actually take orders from before they became INDIE, believes that we are bullies? YES!! We are bullies because we know that we are better than most of the players in this game. Yall think you can build for a couple days and hit us and our bank and think that you are winning?! Well yall just awoken a sleeping dragon because we have more experience and more bad ass players than Nameless has ever had.

Don't forget we have Tormented, TUJ, iD, Tony_uncle_johnny, iTastelikecandy, sanders, geekicon, and many other good ass players besides me Jackie_D-Amico who have been thro plenty of wwars in our time.

WE WILL ENDURE AND WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS

FUCK NAMELESS

Bunch of fags

And my family doesn't know im posting this but I want everyone who is in the tmb world that ive been around for awhile. And I know a lot about this game ......We will Fuck yall up

Comment

Working...
                              X