Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil-Mitchell
    replied
    Boosting the Networth would help give lvl 1s more chances since there is a different field between lvl 1 an 2s to lvl 3 an 4s

Leave a comment:

• Marco_The_Bull
    replied
    If a level 1 player is in my range, he or she is fair game.

Leave a comment:

• braw
    replied
    Originally posted by skeemin View Post
    This has been happening since the beginning.. it’s called adapting hence the phrase “only the strong survive”
    and that isn’t what’s killing the game this is a lot bigger than Nino Brown
    who's Nino Brown

Leave a comment:

• braw
    replied
    Originally posted by Lordj2017 View Post
    You idiots in Valhalla Ronan warhounds wouldn't get hitnif you didn't have that dipshit Elmo starting shit....
    Not sure "dipshit elmo" started anything ...

​​​​​​anyway Tim .are you still taking pics of your wife sleeping and sending them to group chats?

asking for a mate )

Leave a comment:

• Mitch1
    replied
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• Mitch1
    replied
    LOL I'm a free player, I like it when anyone hits me.
    As a looter you can't hurt me, and you never know, I may be able to hurt you at some point.

Leave a comment:

• Lordj2017
    replied
    You idiots in Valhalla Ronan warhounds wouldn't get hitnif you didn't have that dipshit Elmo starting shit....

Leave a comment:

• skeemin
    replied
    This has been happening since the beginning.. it’s called adapting hence the phrase “only the strong survive”
    and that isn’t what’s killing the game this is a lot bigger than Nino Brown

Leave a comment:

• braw
    replied
    Originally posted by blucky View Post
    This post is the dumbest shit Ive read! This is worse than the Impeachment hearings going on!
    then you go and post on it

Leave a comment:

• blucky
    replied
    This post is the dumbest shit Ive read! This is worse than the Impeachment hearings going on!

Leave a comment:

• braw
    replied
    Originally posted by chrisl1 View Post

smdh
    Some more Dick handsome

not for me thanks....but whatever floats your boat

Leave a comment:

• Black_Irish
    replied
    Originally posted by braw View Post
    Why don't we have a turbo round sub free no added turns all level one ..= level playing field
    smdh

Leave a comment:

• The_exiled
    replied
    Originally posted by braw View Post

It makes them feel big mate....notice they generally don't hit anyone else ? Not any supported family (They pay to kill small unsupported families...) that itself is a victory for the free player...a few rounds back I had a net of less than 80 m I awoke to over 900 hits from them ...you know the best thing was...they didn't even manage to zero me.....let them jiz off in each others mouths and let them think they are hard men. ..btw we are referring to tramp house bring it on you fuk wit queers
    That's basically who I'm talking about too bro. I've been with Valhalla for a few months. But have known some members for years. Just funny how supporters think they're "the best" when they only face off with free players.

Leave a comment:

• braw
    replied
    Originally posted by iD View Post
    if you're under 100M net then you don't have shit for guns, so nobody is hitting you for KP, and at 100M, nobody is hitting you for money either, so it's likely that they're hitting you because either you or your family are assholes.

just sayin'
    Yup you nailed it.....we are assholes....
    Saying that we always can change and not be assholes ..whereas some ppl will be forever self satisfiers.......
    Last edited by braw; 11-20-2019, 09:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• braw
    replied
    Why don't we have a turbo round sub free no added turns all level one ..= level playing field

Leave a comment:

Working...
X