Cease fire on bots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cease fire on bots

i think there should be a designated ceasefire on the bots before turbo.. notice people wait til turbo then they get bigger... 24 turns for 1 or 1.1 billion is not acceptable. we should not stand for it as looters we should not hit them when they are below like 5.2 bil. you are wasting your turns. let them get up to close to 6 bil before they reload and you will stop wasting your turns. and mine.

i have negotiated with the bloods and crips and they agree to the cease fire.

Comment

lol eli good one

Comment

don't even get us started on bot family/union jokes

Comment

if you at least stop hitting them close to 6 bil you will get more for your turns every reload after that. that is the reason to let them get at least to 6. it's a waste of turns. and it really makes the next reloads lame. if you let them get higher for 1 hour you will have a round of higher bots without waiting for turbo.

Comment

My favorite time to hit is at 58 58 right before the reload. I get no lag it is great. I hit one of those 43 58 lag was horrible. No cease fire

Comment

hitting them and lag has nothing to do with the point.. the point is letting them get to 6 bil before a reload and then start hitting them forever. so they aren't getting super low and wasting my turns and your turns. don't really care when or how you hit them.

lag is another entire topic the game has yet to fix for like years and years. it's part of the game. different story.

Comment

58 58 is much better, you get less lag and no competition. I get all the cash and make people mad. It is the best

Comment

No! I'm going to hit them whenever I want. And what the fuck are you going to do about it? Pussy! That's fine. Don't hit them. That leaves more cash for me.

Comment

Annddddd who gives 2 Fuck about what you all think Fuck off bunch of retard fucknutz

Comment

it's just a fact. you could prob collect more as a free player than wasting your time hitting bots that low. it's just wasting your own time i will still loot more than most. but i'm just trying to save your turns. #turnslivesmatter. when mega powers beats iou maybe it will show how much it matters. you know. when everyone gives up and the bots get higher around turbo.

if you want to waste your turns on bots that low that's your business honestly.. but you shouldn't brag about it either. the only reason this game is anything now is bots. it should be called Bot Racers. but now even the bots are boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Islander View Post
                        if you want to waste your turns on bots that low that's your business honestly.. but you shouldn't brag about it either. the only reason this game is anything now is bots. it should be called Bot Racers. but now even the bots are boring.
                        Yeah thats right. Fuck all to do with the hard work of the people behind the scenes to keep it interesting over the years. If you think they've failed.. can I ask why you're still here?

Comment

Islander suck my dick! I'm going to go out there right now, kill some bots, and then smile while you bitch about it some more.

Comment

All bots must die. Why only black gang family bots? I think that is racist. We need Sureno and Norteno bots as well

Comment

well done!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X