Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rankwhores Rule.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rankwhores Rule.

    So when I look at the past results it shows me that this format is a rankwhore format smorgasborg. So the polling was right that was conducted a while ago on a poll for the biggest rankwhore where coca won. But the list of the going down level 1 and 2 expecially shows the other biggest rank whores.

    I played the last hour and got 5th, level one looting in an hour out of the 9 days. Got a family killing rank and a free killing rank as well .

    So lesson for you all is as far as rules go . I RULE ..

    ECK, I see you got frozen so I can forgive you for not giving me my pancake and a smoke.

    All those suicides into me didnt seem to affect squat.

    To those rankwhores on the winner list. What a pathetic display. In these rules I would not want to be in the top 3 and be memorialized as a rankwhore.

    So we have IU union suiciding into people all round, HS joining them, WS sitting and building ops all round not getting touched, and their opponents killing stupid targets instead of focusing on only the guys in the family that matter.

    One of my buds did a head count at the end of the round with how many people even showed up for the eor. 91 percent of the people on at eor were IU, their alliance and the WC collectards.

    So my 1st question is . (directed to successful rankwhores and their pimps) Do you guys feel like you are jerking each other off?

    Second question is. (directed at people managing the site) You state that the new players or single players and should add any player not linked to a rankwhore family would find it difficult to make any dent at all in this format. Over and over again people keep saying that we need new people in the game. And the ones most likely to leave are also in the category of most likely not to be able to leave a dent. So the question is ... Are you that fucking stupid to make these rules knowing that this would be the outcome. Are you trying to get rid of all the players? Since I only play a few minutes in a round it doesnt bother me but I truly am puzzled?

    The smartest player in the game told me a while back. In order to kill IU you don't kill IU players. You kill all the players that are the most likely to leave that are not IU by frustrating them into submission. Resulting in only IU and their allies left in the game. We are so close to completing this last mission so will you guys stop kicking and screaming and just go down quietly. I have other shit to do.

  • #2
    Like anyone gives a rats ass what you have to say.

    Comment


    • #3
      get out of my thread you drunk.

      Comment


      • #4
        good read. interested to see the thoughts of the 1.8 million registered users.

        Comment


        • #5
          Let me quess, that wise player doesnt play anymore ?

          Comment


          • #6
            There are many players like you that are more than capable of ranking themselves so your"hey look what I can do" rant could have been left out. But then again it wouldn't be an official Harryverderchki post without some of your gameplay highlights now would it?


            How many threads a like have you made and nothing has changed?
            You know why?.................... No one thinks you matter.

            Quit your bitchin' and just leave.

            Comment


            • #7
              Fuck all you guys man let him say whatever he wants if you truely didn't care you wouldn't be here....

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ruined_my_round View Post
                Fuck all you guys man let him say whatever he wants if you truely didn't care you wouldn't be here....
                I chose to voice an opinion that he's a parasite. Doesn't mean I care........... just want him to be aware that's how I feel about him.

                You do not create a solution by bitching and moaning, he cries in all his threads and puts down the community that's still left playing. Logical thing to do is find out who he is in game and kill him and hopefully he'll quit and never return to post another "look what I can do, you guys are morons, I hate this game but I'm still here" thread again.


                Btw Harry I hear you're pushing 350, do you really feel pancakes and a smoke to be conducive to your health?
                I tell ya what, I'll do ya a square......tofu salad, protein shake on me and a mile walk around the park at your pace. Whadayasay?

                Comment


                • #9
                  @ LOPOV .. cmon man the only people playing is IU. If you go on at any random time during the 9 days over 85 percent of the people online is IU union. You know this is true.

                  @ TreyGotti .. I direct my rants to Eck. The cheater who got zeroed and frozen and doesnt know how to treat admins with respect. He told me that I can't possibly be successful without being in IU favour. So I publicly tell him to go fuck himself with these threads. It isn't really a personal thing. I think he is hilarious. And my pancake and a smoke reference is also a personal one to Eck which was my line to him after I got booted from IU and zeroed by him and zeroed his Russ and family then came back with an invite and stated. " Can I have a pancake and a smoke" I know you will never figure out the reference to the line but I am ok with that. So thats just my line to raise the vein in Ecks forehead. He may or may not know the reference but its ok. So try not to take this game so serious. As Eck has stated IU is Cocamafiosa, SilentBob, and Himself. You are either a puppet of his or you feed his Jackpot. I simply just keep reminding him that he can't hurt or stop a free player and it only takes a 20 minute effort. I have no idea who you are but I enjoy your anger and rage. The material needs some work.

                  If you look at what the result would be if you IU haters did just simply log in and did nothing till the end of the round it would in fact not change a single rank. So that is just a fact. You want to break up IU ?? That is exactly what you do. Sit back and log in every once in a while to watch them running around trying to find any target. If you can't figure out the numbers stacked against you and have fun attacking the little iu guys then thats your thang.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    So you're trying to be the saviour of TMB...........I get it.............you're still a nuisance and
                    that was a complete waste of time typing all of that.
                    Grab your thangs
                    Exit is that way ================>


                    Btw Austin Powers

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Anyone know what this fat piece of clogged arteries name is in game?
                      I have an attack button with his name on it.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yes you did not care about being hit so much you felt the need to have another long winded whine about it

                        cool story it probably is too

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          trey.. look ski season starts this Friday and I have some new boards and some nice new vacuum fit boots to try out. So I will be a bit busy to be bothered with your yammering.

                          Friday.. Of course I am cool, why else would you keep coming to each and every one of my threads. I am not whining. I am a) applauding myself for being so great b) calling you a rankwhore, based on the recent poll you won c) calling everyone that ranked in level 1 and 2 a rankwhore, I seen the transfers and I know the players that won are useless on their own. So don't get me wrong, I think its good for your players to get a rank with transfers and the others as well. There is no way they can do it on their own. E) Giving some advise on how to beat IU without spending time or effort. F) Giving Eck the golden finger .. again. Don't worry I don't give him the finger every time I get 15000 to 20000 turns in a round. And Bro you only had 300000 plus dus. I am not really buying that expendables crap when I could have taken that many and you were in first place for killing. That fish is too bony for me to swallow.

                          No disrespect to the other guys trying and busting their ass to kill you off but its 28 to about 10 for level 4's and 3's in IU to their total of about 10. Further their 10 instead of killing the 28 that matter waste their turns killing the rankwhores that are worthless. No offense but that is a recipe for a big waste of time.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
                            trey.. look ski season starts this Friday and I have some new boards and some nice new vacuum fit boots to try out. So I will be a bit busy to be bothered with your yammering.

                            Friday.. Of course I am cool, why else would you keep coming to each and every one of my threads. I am not whining. I am a) applauding myself for being so great b) calling you a rankwhore, based on the recent poll you won c) calling everyone that ranked in level 1 and 2 a rankwhore, I seen the transfers and I know the players that won are useless on their own. So don't get me wrong, I think its good for your players to get a rank with transfers and the others as well. There is no way they can do it on their own. E) Giving some advise on how to beat IU without spending time or effort. F) Giving Eck the golden finger .. again. Don't worry I don't give him the finger every time I get 15000 to 20000 turns in a round. And Bro you only had 300000 plus dus. I am not really buying that expendables crap when I could have taken that many and you were in first place for killing. That fish is too bony for me to swallow.

                            No disrespect to the other guys trying and busting their ass to kill you off but its 28 to about 10 for level 4's and 3's in IU to their total of about 10. Further their 10 instead of killing the 28 that matter waste their turns killing the rankwhores that are worthless. No offense but that is a recipe for a big waste of time.
                            I think you will find last round in terms of subs it was almost even , IU had 17 while expendables had 14
                            When you are going to make statements you should get your facts sorted out or you just begin to sound like V

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post

                              Second question is. (directed at people managing the site) You state that the new players or single players and should add any player not linked to a rankwhore family would find it difficult to make any dent at all in this format. Over and over again people keep saying that we need new people in the game. And the ones most likely to leave are also in the category of most likely not to be able to leave a dent. So the question is ... Are you that fucking stupid to make these rules knowing that this would be the outcome. Are you trying to get rid of all the players? Since I only play a few minutes in a round it doesnt bother me but I truly am puzzled?

                              The smartest player in the game told me a while back. In order to kill IU you don't kill IU players. You kill all the players that are the most likely to leave that are not IU by frustrating them into submission. Resulting in only IU and their allies left in the game. We are so close to completing this last mission so will you guys stop kicking and screaming and just go down quietly. I have other shit to do.


                              I know what the outcome is if players step up and challenge the status quo. It would be more exciting. You need a mix of supporters and free players, and it is up to players to step up - I have said this countless times. If you cannot challenge the strong unions {and I have seen this rant by players over the years that they always complain about one union being too dominant} well...its not our fault as game management.

                              There will always be a strong and weak union and it is up to the players how they play it out.

                              Free players have NEVER been able to overcome supporters on their own, but many a great free player has been able to sway the outcome of the game by showing leadership and being active and smart....with teamwork between free and supporters many ruling unions have been overthrown in the past.

                              This time is no different, its just that no one has stepped up yet. The cost to compete is lower with lower caps, so this increases the odds against the ruling union, whom, to their credit, has not moaned or left the game, just because the rules changed again.

                              I dont quite get what you are saying further but I want players to understand that as staff we can only provide services and tweaks to change things up to give some variation and increase chances for challenges, then it is up to the players to step up and do something .
                              Game Admin

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X