Blog Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog Contest

Ok folks last contest didn't pan so well.

I want some feed back from the players of TMB on whether the new contest should be a specific topic and after 48 hrs of comments we will post blog closed xxx amount of comments

Or

Anything goes with most comments after 48 hours of publishing wins. We will post the final tally for the said comments after 48 hours of publishing.

Round reviews and interviews are excluded.

This thread will be open for 1 week to get comments and the most popular topic from players.
    Once thread is closed we will post a 30 day mark to have the blogs sent in by; once the last blog is published the top comment total will win.

Prize for winner will be 90k credits won

Let the tally begin!

Send blogs to [email protected] also include your game name when sending your blog but your game name will not be posted.
    Last edited by Blog_Staff; 02-17-2016, 03:01 AM.

I vote anything goes

Comment

Anything goes as then you will also enjoy reading blogs from a variety of topics perhaps 'Anything Goes But Relate the 'Anything Goes to TMB in some way' that way in some way it still has a mafia boss context.

Comment

oh and id like to know is there a word limit ? as what is the set criteria

word limit?
        set references?
        original (totally mad up) Like a story blog
        or can it be like a theory essay that links to theorists and their works?

Comment

Ok. If a specific topic must be non fiction
          No limit on words
          Original

If anything goes there is not any type of criteria

Comment

References did not need to be known

Comment

thank you- for confirming that. I am very excited ~ OMG I can feel the ideas pouring out of my mind body like magical pixie dust and rainbow flowers

Comment

This is a scam. Not even a real mafia boss address - and the spelling/grammar is shit.

Comment

I don't get the question......
                  bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                  HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Thank you NO1sPerfect - I guess your name says it all and the address has been corrected.
                    skype = tmbtiki

Comment

I have another question, who will be judging the blog contest ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenky View Post
                        I have another question, who will be judging the blog contest ?
                        V and Mr Worker

Comment

In that case I'm in I like those two guys TMB at its finest

Comment

Working...
                          X