pumpkin head -crazyruss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pumpkin head -crazyruss

Heh pumpkin head. I see you deleted your tearful thread that you were done the game. I also see you are back playing.

Save us all the tears next time pumpkin head. No one gave a shit that you were leaving.

Except maybe Eck who is frozen.

Did he get frozen for you BTW.

You butt buddies are so sensitive.

My favorite band right now is smashing pumpkins btw.

Maybe more people will want you to interview them now that you said you were leaving the game and keep playing.

I tried to have a bet that you would be back this round and no one would take it.

Douche Bags are so predictable

I was looking for his goodbye thread, didn't realise he deleted it lol

Comment

lmbo..... hyper ventilating .... stomach hurting .... fuckin hilarious you guys rode out on his ass decent

Comment

Eck got frozen? I forget which one is the loumouth disrespectful british cocksucker that doesn't know how to talk to people on his own union's message board, very well may have been him.

Comment

ha ha ha .. pumpkin head is back. go figure. chuka I will bet he is now going to be back in IU and begging for ranks again within two weeks.

Comment

Was that you eating a pumpkin last round.

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Fly View Post
              Eck got frozen? I forget which one is the loumouth disrespectful british cocksucker that doesn't know how to talk to people on his own union's message board, very well may have been him.
              YUDEN RAUS !l

Comment

weird thread, bump it up

Comment

Working...
                X