Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holyshit!!! Im not even fucking joking either!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holyshit!!! Im not even fucking joking either!!!

My details were leaked onto this game I sent a message to someone on here and they replied by saying whats that, I was baffled as I said yeah im looting, then he sends sends me msg saying your mr reeves which is my name and he then sends me copy of this what I can call it a command message of some type with my i.p adsress and name and telephone number!! I mean what the fuck mafia boss you just broke data entry laws!! im not happy!!!

Cool Story Brah

Comment

Who in the game said this to you

Comment

PaJaRiN is the guy who told me he in my family

Comment

oh shit i forgot to put it also put my home address down to!! that's fucked up!!

Comment

And what is your name in the game?

Comment

we all coming over for drinks . better tidy up

Comment

Yeah I'll join

Comment

dimarco how's that war with the Warriors going?

Comment

i am going to close this thread. Uncle has forwarded all info to admin to be investigated

Comment

turn on your brain for a moment. if you had stopped at IP, or maybe claimed your email had been revealed, it would have at least been semi-plausible.

lol at what point did you provide your name, phone number and home address to tmb? i've never seen that section of the new account sign-up.

silly troll.

Comment

dimarco_09 - As Opie has told you above, Such information about you is not available on the game, anywhere during signup or at any other stage of the game-play.. We dont record any such personal info about you on our game databases. So it cannot be obtained via any sort of exploiting.

We don''t know how the player got your info, but we have banned them from the game for doing this.

thanks for reporting it. Please check if you ever shared your details with anyone or anywhere online, please, start searching there.
                        Game Admin

Comment

Working...
                        X