ShayneG- crazy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShayneG- crazy?

ShayneG is crazy for all good reasons in this game. 20million Ops in a regular main round; Sounds like ‘turbo-man in main’. ShayneG=TurboMan, agree? Anyone else crazier than him?
    Agreed, he is crazy
    50.00%
    Disagree, he is not
    33.33%
    I am blacked-out
    16.67%

Crazy crazy crazy!!!! Drop 3 pks and may get lucky and take a top 3 family tier and maybe a killer medal, but its doubtful! Sure aint taken that JP thats forsure!!
    LoOtAcЯiS

Comment

This will be fun to watch... TMK probably having good night sleeps now, dreaming of EOR. Lol.

Comment

Ladies . Or should I say loota you bitch my round

Comment

He’s sucked on too many vacuum cleaners I say

Comment

Originally posted by Wanksta2 View Post
            Ladies . Or should I say loota you bitch my round
            Ya right!!! You never have a round!! Lets see that chargeback when you lose!!
            LoOtAcЯiS

Comment

This is an incomplete poll as the “he’s just a dumbass” option isn’t available

Comment

Cant say i didnt call that one...Congrats on that $2000 killer medal!!! And another congrats on losing top 3 fam tier and losing JP....you really are a family guy arent you!! Not!!!!
                LoOtAcЯiS

Comment

Originally posted by LOOTA View Post
                  Cant say i didnt call that one...Congrats on that $2000 killer medal!!! And another congrats on losing top 3 fam tier and losing JP....you really are a family guy arent you!! Not!!!!
                  You definitely have to say something, don’t you. I was expecting your message here.

Comment

Working...
                  X