• Do you wanna talk about it?

We don't have to, but we can?

Rumours are hype is a whore account

Comment

Scratch that the dude apparently lost his life savings

Comment

Holy shit...

Comment

That was honestly the biggest waste of money I've seen in a long time. Me and Pope literally watched EOR and he facepalmed and said so is that what TMB is left with?

I had zero rooting interest in EOR but if you can't beat somebody in speed you need to prebuild and make damn sure what youre willing to spend is already in. With 99,999 turns hire/collect you can fly through turns, im not going to give away secrets but common sense in a web browser-based game could have changed that outcome.

Either way im glad to see somebody have the balls to do it and challenge TMK but seriously you should know exactly how long and how much it would take to hire/collect before anybody try that again because I guarantee TMK knows.

Comment

Only way to beat TMK, is to take him out on surprise.

Comment

well my fantasy team looked pretty good this week.

what are we talking about?

Comment

Holy shit balls is all I have to say about eor

Comment

well I have been reading these comments and all I can say is GO RED SKINS & COWBOYS wheeeeew hoo!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by T_M_K View Post
                    We don't have to, but we can?
                    very expensive 2nd place for the Tramp House fellow,,,and no family rank for the family whos motto is and i quote "#FamilyFirst"

but not all bad news <<<<<<<at least they won the media war )

Comment

lets talk about the program you have to collect for you? tabbing bookmarks? same old trick ECK showed you years ago? be happy you can continue to cheat and win! dont you have a KIA to service?

Comment

Originally posted by Da_Secret View Post
                        That was honestly the biggest waste of money I've seen in a long time. Me and Pope literally watched EOR and he facepalmed and said so is that what TMB is left with?

I had zero rooting interest in EOR but if you can't beat somebody in speed you need to prebuild and make damn sure what youre willing to spend is already in. With 99,999 turns hire/collect you can fly through turns, im not going to give away secrets but common sense in a web browser-based game could have changed that outcome.

Either way im glad to see somebody have the balls to do it and challenge TMK but seriously you should know exactly how long and how much it would take to hire/collect before anybody try that again because I guarantee TMK knows.
                        What else did you and Pope get up to last night?

Comment

Originally posted by who_cares View Post
                          lets talk about the program you have to collect for you? tabbing bookmarks? same old trick ECK showed you years ago? be happy you can continue to cheat and win! dont you have a KIA to service?
                          what u mean tabbing bookmarks?

Comment

Originally posted by Da_Secret View Post

thank god you chimed in..also thanks for not having interest in the round, sorry they couldnt entertain you and pope..what a failure!!!....did you waste money ?? no..then your opinion dont matter!! you and pope huh..where you all giddy?? thanks for all the advice hopefully you have interest soon and show everyone how its done!! im sure they will ask a pro like you next time how it supposed to go..

Comment

Originally posted by PBSWP View Post

thank god you chimed in..also thanks for not having interest in the round, sorry they couldnt entertain you and pope..what a failure!!!....did you waste money ?? no..then your opinion dont matter!! you and pope huh..where you all giddy?? thanks for all the advice hopefully you have interest soon and show everyone how its done!! im sure they will ask a pro like you next time how it supposed to go..
                              Have a better chance of winning if they did

Comment

Working...
                              X