where is my interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is my interview

I just want to bring to the media and to the reporters themselves that I been playing this game for well entruly more then my time that is on my profile as I was once using another account that's right don't make out you have not ever in your game career ever had another account either for cheating or just simply accidently logged in on the same IP as another player resulting into your account been banned lol

anyways besides that BULLSHIT I have seen been in many families played against many strongholds and won and majority lost yep I said LOST stiff shit who gives a Fuck cause I don't I am a man who has many friends and its okay to brag about it some of you keyboard junkies would like to hear more about my game play and secrets and more but you all must confirm my

FIRST ANNUAL INTERVIEW ON TMB!

god I mean I been here since I can imagine these names on the admins list

MUSIBI
    MAFIOSO_GOD

Comment

Who's this "Musibi" guy you speak of?
      Last edited by Saisei; 12-14-2015, 06:39 AM.

Comment

I would suggest doing the interview yourself and posting it here on this very thread. I mean, being you were the first to answer your own post, you are already halfway there to total batshit raving mad insanity, I encourage you to step up and ask yourself the tough questions, go hard and let your obvious greatness shine though.

*runs to the microwave to pop microwavable popping corn, in anticipation.
        LLSU FYUU LLBU

Comment

TMB should be interviewing you not about the game but why you should still be allowed play it ? I mean if you dont understand the basic rules of the game after 5 years you should be banned or sent to pirated souls .

Comment

I don't know how hmmm I think not of course I do I just don't put my fucking interest to actually do some winning ...now if I wanted to actually try I would sometimes I chose to fuck around write some bullshit etc for you all to read ,like ,hate or what the fuck you do that turns you on etc makes MrWorker beat off to the dog he has while he dresses like the damm Pope what the fuck ever but seriously like I said

IF I CHOOSE TO FUCKING PLAY OR ALLOWED TO PLAY HAS NOTHING DO WITH BEING ALLOW AT ALL THAT IS TOTALLY BULLSHIT TO EVEN SAY OR LET OR KNOW THINK OR DO COUTINHO

you must so self centred that someone like me has to make you so selfish to say that about myself like that like seriously I never had anyone so good like yourself so worried about if i should be allowed to play hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by KINGIE-PORELLO View Post
              I don't know how hmmm I think not of course I do I just don't put my fucking interest to actually do some winning ...now if I wanted to actually try I would sometimes I chose to fuck around write some bullshit etc for you all to read ,like ,hate or what the fuck you do that turns you on etc makes MrWorker beat off to the dog he has while he dresses like the damm Pope what the fuck ever but seriously like I said

IF I CHOOSE TO FUCKING PLAY OR ALLOWED TO PLAY HAS NOTHING DO WITH BEING ALLOW AT ALL THAT IS TOTALLY BULLSHIT TO EVEN SAY OR LET OR KNOW THINK OR DO COUTINHO

you must so self centred that someone like me has to make you so selfish to say that about myself like that like seriously I never had anyone so good like yourself so worried about if i should be allowed to play hahahah
              I have no idea what you wrote but im sure it was great fella

Comment

now tell me if i was banned from playing cause I didn't know or even have the ability in winning cause I don't know how to play what about the other half of the game who doesn't rank cause obviously your so fucking bias of the fact you rank you play you don't rank you suck you don't know how to play and should be banned especially if you have been playing for 5 y ears lol

but seriously who ever doesn't rank should be banned is your point in fact yes or is it like I said your self centred and so concern to the point that your worried about me and how I play hint "THANKS FOR CARING THO "

Comment

CHECK THIS GUY OUT !

must no be that smart cause I remember him inviting me to UNITED NATIONS all the time but now he can't read maybe he should be banned from replying to the forums like he had all his life to work out how to read !

lol

Comment

I cast my rod and I got a catch

Comment

yes indeed you did you intentionally acted to the fact of what now coutinho please explain in more detail and make it understanding to the whole I mean the only ones who don't rank ( THE ONES WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY AND SHOULD BE BANNED)

Comment

your have a big union but I bet its bigger then 30 annual selected ranked union officials to get the prize and basically the rest don't know how to play cause really you select

1 - rankwhores ( the same ranking players every turn/round )
                        2 - the ones who do all the work like max and loot ( the ones who don't know how to play and should be banned)

Comment

Has there been loads of posts deleted, or is this guy just waffling to himself?
                          bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                          HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Originally posted by Musubi View Post
                            Who's this "Musibi" guy you speak of?
                            Hahaha! It's your evil twin!
                            bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                            HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

You have to do something worth reading about not lame ass child raps

Comment

Working...
                              X