Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wrath of the fly

Originally posted by Super_Fly
    You know what ill go buy a level four sub just for you and your family / union. Hope this PayPal thing works. Have fun. You earned the wrath of someone who actually works for a living and hustles and doesn't rankwhore freeload off the biggest supporters. Better go dig up your multis it's bout to get real.
    more fly poop .

I was real scared too .

I guess the fly found out that collecting,, i mean "hustling" a welfare check isn't really a job.

This id getting old , just fight to the death and we all win

Comment

i liked canada untill i found out you were canadian

now i don't mind it will be US soil soon
      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

hey harry i didnt know you had such a huge following of haters lol you must be so proud to have fans hahahahahahaha

Comment

i can't take all the credit. I mean they loved me till I went to IU.

And the voice of V or the fly doesnt really matter either way. They are both known losers although the fly tries really hard and V understands his shortcomings and doesnt even try to accomplish anything in the game.

@ V ... lol do you realize how many hard assets, property , land the Canadians scooped up in the last 10 years in the USA.
          How much of the banking industry people in the USA trust Canadian banks more then their US counterparts and the amount of that industry the 5 large Canadian Banks have taken over. typical V tardness statement.

Comment

ouch v thats gotta hurt your bum bum lmfao

Comment

harry. Canadians have been buying up land in the USA forever. My whole family owns land in the USA.Hell, they are practically giving land away over there.But yes ,the last 10 yrs I think Canadians have bought more in the US then here at home.Its just to expensive to buy here

Comment

A small % of people probably respected Holland until they found out where you were from, V.
                bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

so instead of subbing up, the jew decided to put all his multis in one family :-)

Benjamin_Netanyahu Sydney Boss Level 1 10,000 63,751
                  19 hours
                  $0
                  The_Schmuck_Killer London Consigliere Level 1 10,000 0
                  13 hours
                  $0
                  Emilio-the-Wolf New York Bruglione Level 1 63,074 31,224
                  $0

Comment

I think harryverderchki and jew should just get it over with already and make some annoying asshole jew babies.

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Fly
                      I want to buy a subscription but I need a prepaid PayPal card because I don't want to charge it to my debit card because it automatically bills it until you cancel payment. That and I am in the process of becoming a licensed life and health insurance agent so a lot of my time in the next few weeks will be dedicated to that and sleep. Don't you worry harry I don't see you doing anything productive with your life anytime soon so ill be sure to get around to it. Perhaps with my eventual base pay and commission coupled with the revocable trust fund stipends I receive I may one day in the very near future be able to take down a so-called jackpot or five and not have to bust my ass at work or sell drugs. You'll know when it happens though.
                      You really make yourself look like a moron sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by jerryboy03 View Post
                        so instead of subbing up, the jew decided to put all his multis in one family :-)

Benjamin_Netanyahu Sydney Boss Level 1 10,000 63,751
                        19 hours
                        $0
                        The_Schmuck_Killer London Consigliere Level 1 10,000 0
                        13 hours
                        $0
                        Emilio-the-Wolf New York Bruglione Level 1 63,074 31,224
                        $0
                        and he will subbed them up too for his Jackpot. lol

Comment

Working...
                        X