Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which family was worse?

Pissheads or SexGods?

Or if there was any other bad family you had in mind feel free to share.

Comment

worse at what? i need more information. Actually i don't i don't remember or wasn't a round for either of them. But judging by just the names i have to say sexgods, i kinda like the name pissheads.

Comment

UC_Tokyorally,we were assholes.

Comment

Pissheads and sexgods equally pathetic. Great thread. Skidmark was lame too but at least they weren't on some gay shit. Not the people just the premise. It made new players either run for the hills or instantly become their enemy . Circus Nuts were an exception they actually had good sense of humor. Sexgods and Pissheads came across as a bunch of eurofag Euro trash third world douche bags who never got laid.

Comment

Damn that's right. Hollywood didn't show up till like a year or two after I started playing. I remember that. Back when IU were just starting and sbu was still pretty big. And revolution.

Comment

The $527 mill unarmed noob days where you would get ganked and have your round almost ruined if you blinked at the start of the round by looters like jax mantits pebs shevel too I think. Killing is cost five turns and kiling unarmed and is was the game play method of choice for those bored by looting or being a collectard when cities still enforced lockdown . Maxing was completely different percentage outgoing transfers cost 25 turns you had to be very careful who was your consig or they might boot all your family members and leave and laugh at you. Good times

Comment

Ops I mean
                Autocorrect

Comment

Having been in sexgods, i'd have to say this was one of the weirdest families. Circus Nuts was a cool family as well, but there's nothing quite like the MIT. SexualChocolate was pretty good at insulting people. He was tmb's rainmain of shutting people up with some hate mail.. They were pretty good killers too.

The skid's were a great family too, they had excellent players.

If i'm not confusing this with another game, there was also some sort of banana themed family that stuck around for an unprecedented amount of time.

ALSO I CANT FORGET ABOUT VBP. Best indy family, ever.
                  Last edited by Chance; 11-04-2015, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Fly View Post
                    The $527 mill unarmed noob days where you would get ganked and have your round almost ruined if you blinked at the start of the round by looters like jax mantits pebs shevel too I think. Killing is cost five turns and kiling unarmed and is was the game play method of choice for those bored by looting or being a collectard when cities still enforced lockdown . Maxing was completely different percentage outgoing transfers cost 25 turns you had to be very careful who was your consig or they might boot all your family members and leave and laugh at you. Good times
                    Yeah. Even setting up elaborate attacks were better. Because 527's would do pretty much anything you told them to do... If you had the patience. You could for instance get new players to attack just about anyone, and then loot both of them. While picking up nearly 350k kills in the first day.

EDIT: Even now a days you can steal a famous persons name and steal their union and declare war against IU. Just ask Daveyboy. Some things haven't changed.
                    Last edited by Chance; 11-04-2015, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Bumpppppitybump it up

Comment

Nice I'm glad others are with me on this one. Remember the one called Crypiot? He was one of the most hated.. lol

Comment

crypiot was hated but well respected as well just saying

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino View Post
                            crypiot was hated but well respected as well just saying
                            Yes. You must respect his kebab.

Comment

those kebobs financed a hell of a lot of stars

Comment

Working...
                              X