Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

to my dearest and closest friend blind

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • to my dearest and closest friend blind

    DEAR BLIND,
    if i ain't worth the time and turns go stick your cock up your ass and go fuck yourself and go and annoy someone else u floppy cock kind regards from your dear friend
    GATTO NYC

  • #2
    Based on the title of the thread and the man named I knew already it had to be an insincere title lol this is gonna get good grab yer popcorn

    Comment


    • #3
      *grabbing popcorn*
      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

      Comment


      • #4
        uMad because I chased you around, killing your 600 dus every few mins?
        Hahaha
        bLiNd_As_A_bAt
        HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

        Comment


        • #5
          And the cry-baby-iets award for round 690 goes to GATTO.

          Enclosed with the shiny award is a step by step manual on how to man up and cease being mad over a game.

          Comment


          • #6
            What do you actually do in the game apart from being a complete cunt ?


            Originally posted by Paladin View Post
            And the cry-baby-iets award for round 690 goes to GATTO.

            Enclosed with the shiny award is a step by step manual on how to man up and cease being mad over a game.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Coutinho View Post
              What do you actually do in the game apart from being a complete cunt ?
              Infuriating your family members is a sufficient motive to login every single day.

              Comment


              • #8
                i think u are mad shithead for all those unarmed du's i killed of yours earlier in the round,all im asking is go annoy someone else with all your bullshit kind regards
                GATTO NYC

                Comment


                • #9
                  dear paladin,
                  go stick your cock up your ass aswell kind regards
                  GATTO NYC

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ruggerio View Post
                    i think u are mad shithead for all those unarmed du's i killed of yours earlier in the round,all im asking is go annoy someone else with all your bullshit kind regards
                    GATTO NYC


                    Hahaha, yeh I'm the mad one. That's why I came crying on forum about it for attention.

                    ...wait, no... you did.
                    The unarmed you killed of mine, were just where my turns had maxed while I was at work so hired rather than hem do nothing!
                    Then you waited until I was offline to hit them!
                    I hit you while you were online! What did you do? Hire 60 and travel like a sqealing little piggy!

                    Hahahahahaha
                    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i ain't crying just exposing you to the TMB community on how useless you really are, last round shithead i went to go 1 on 1 with ya the old true way u knew u could not beat me so u logged off so what bullshit have u got to say about that my dear friend, oh sorry u feel alot better killing 6 du's of mine
                      GATTO NYC

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ruggerio View Post
                        dear paladin,
                        go stick your cock up your ass aswell kind regards
                        GATTO NYC
                        Although your rich vocabulary of insults is utterly agonizing and far beyond expectations, I believe I have to emphasize that sticks and stones might bruise me but words will never hurt me.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ruggerio View Post
                          i ain't crying just exposing you to the TMB community on how useless you really are, last round shithead i went to go 1 on 1 with ya the old true way u knew u could not beat me so u logged off so what bullshit have u got to say about that my dear friend, oh sorry u feel alot better killing 6 du's of mine
                          GATTO NYC
                          No need to expose me.
                          I have been here over 9 years.
                          Anyone that matters already knows how useless I am.

                          bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                          HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
                            No need to expose me.
                            I have been here over 9 years.
                            Anyone that matters already knows how useless I am.

                            When you can have people devote their time making posts about you on the forum you are actually doing everything correctly, especially when its derogatory.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
                              No need to expose me.
                              I have been here over 9 years.
                              Anyone that matters already knows how useless I am.

                              You're definitely more useful than some other people where in the tent. Didn't you actually help me rank circus nuts in a turbo?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X