Unions are like a Vacuum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unions are like a Vacuum

seriously, I enjoy familys until they join unions then all the fun just gets sucked from it.

I never understand why familys who do ok on they own independently join a union.

when I was boss of warriors, created the family from scratch and had Liverpool under our control and created our OWN union. however for some fucked up reason the majority of the family wanted to join RU for ranks and not keep our fun and brotherhood and loyalty of our own family and union which we / I made from nothing We ranked ourselves as well. They went to RU and I wanted to take my family back independent and they couped me sold out to RU, TRAITORS.

( click on my name and read my blog a story of traitors and liars ) tells you the whole story.

Unions are bad, unless its a union of the same familys which mine was then its different its ok because they still the same independent family but just expanded.

But when its aload of forieghn familys in a union together it dosnt work everyone as different ideas on how to do things and attitudes and humour is different and the fun gets sucked out of the family. AND your told not to talk on the union board EH how can you have brotherhood then ?.

and this is same for every family ive joined since, ive joined independent familys who have done good alone AND THEN they fuck it all up for themselves by joining a union purly for ranks taking all the fun out of it.

what do you choose fun and enjoyment... or just plain boring ranking every round ?.

I CHOOSE FUN AND ENJOYMENT AND WORKING AS A TEAM INDEPENTLY TO RANK OURSELVES !!

and every rank ive got is a medal ive gotten myself with my own familys throughout the years.

that's my view on that.
    Last edited by MrWorker; 10-24-2015, 02:56 AM.

I enjoy reading your threads regarding game related stuff. Completely intelligible unlike many of your geopolitical and religious viewpoints or anything about pedophilia and sweetie pies. I'll be sure to pay a visit to the thread you mentioned

Comment

...good man

Comment

����������������

Comment

Working...
        X