Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think is a selfless non rank whore in this game today

so who do you think tmb community would fit this criteria

i just hope this thread dosent become a iu v fest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 1

Mike Ock?!!

Comment

Sorry, but V gets honourable mention here.

He hasn't ranked since he fell out of Pops' diaper, but still hangs on to the crumbs of Omertas shadow, ICS.
      bLiNd_As_A_bAt
      HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
        Sorry, but V gets honourable mention here.

He hasn't ranked since he fell out of Pops' diaper, but still hangs on to the crumbs of Omertas shadow, ICS.
        Me. V. Minnesotafats, NTG, JimmyConway, and several other old school ICS never ranked unless it was truly earned in our eyes. I would also have a lot more medals on my profile if I had chosen to rank every other round. We mostly organized people and trained new players to rank. We gave ranks to new players over ourselves, to encourage people to come back.

Comment

Though I have to admit that this acheivement is sort of similar to that of a Samurai who refused to relinquish his weapons and way of life, well after his comrades died, or gave up their own.

Comment

V is almost a Ronin no game related pun intended. I never asked to rank. The only ranks I ever bitched and moaned and cried about were killer ranks free killer right which I basically I'm by myself I'll be at I had outside help from unnamed sources but even then it wasn't that much help. There's a ton of other players that go unmentioned because you can look at their badges and their name alone and know that they are a good player and see that they don't have a lot of medals and you can just tell that they have neglected themselves or passed over themselves for others just out of being unselfish

Comment

I have never asked to rank... Don't care if I do. Never really cared if I did.if I want turns it buy them and that hasn't been for a long long time

Comment

I think Raj in the UN deserves a mention , top guy and very intelligent player . very loyal to Frello & UN , has a 5 year badge with only two medals to his name .

Comment

Today 09:58 PM #8
                  Coutinho
                  I think Raj in the UN deserves a mention , top guy and very intelligent player . very loyal to Frello & UN , has a 5 year badge with only two medals to his name .

who?

Comment

CrAzZy_RaJj
                    Good guy for sure.

Comment

Amount of medals does not mean they are selfless as they could be inactive or have not deserved the chance to rank.

Comment

That's true drizzle

Comment

or they suck at the game and cant JS

Comment

Scouser and EddieFitz deserve to be mentioned here. I see those guys dropping cash for their union every round and they don't rank much. If I was in a union I would join that one.

Comment

i agree with chance and elgranjuan...

many names put in an effort but they know they'll get the input back

these names are uncertain about the output but make the effort anyway...sheer loyalty...great respect!
                              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                              X