This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killer Family Medals Still Exist

I'm convinced even though I have been led to believe otherwise. I see plenty of evidence to support my theories basically plenty of players with very young accounts ( 1 year badges or less ) that have them on their profile. I agree that credits aren't awarded for the achievement anymore but the medals still are. The question is why is this being kept a secret?

I have a 1 year badge and a killer fam bronze as I got it the last turbo they were awarded. They are not around anymore or id have entire set

I'll have a 2 yr badge in december

Comment

i will check on it, thanks for reporting it - it should be disabled but we did some database updates etc so it is possible something went awry here
      Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
        i will check on it, thanks for reporting it - it should be disabled but we did some database updates etc so it is possible something went awry here
        Maybe bring those medals back for few rounds, so that people who don't have it, get the chance to do so?
        I THINK, it will even be better now with those bots that have KPs...

Comment

I think they should be in the game. Not awarded credits but people should be able to have them on their profile .not fair to allow people grandfathered into something on a game like this

Comment

They should be removed from everyones profile if they aren't able to be won anymore.
            bLiNd_As_A_bAt
            HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
              They should be removed from everyones profile if they aren't able to be won anymore.
              Even better.

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
                Thats just ridiculous. Not fair to take something away from people who've earned it, just because they can't be won anymore.

Comment

thread closed.
                  Game Admin

Comment

Working...
                  X