Chess tournament anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chess tournament anyone?

Anyone up for a friendly chess tournament? A repeat of one a few years back.

noooo thank you, AHHH BOUT draughts instead ?

Comment

I have played tournaments that are at places that serve alcohol.

Comment

i will play.

Comment

I will play. But what are the time rules? Will it be live games?

Comment

Sure. Which platform? What time?

Comment

yes sir

e2-e4
              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Chess.com app on Facebook is fun. Although I'm barely able to crack the low 900's rating. All the jail time you would think I could play better

Comment

I was thinking either blitz or standard games. Format could be chess.com

Comment

I would find it ideal if we had 10 or so people sign up. We can even do an under 1200 and over 1200 tournament if we get enough people of different skill levels.

Comment

The times for each game will vary because of our regions
                      We can split the games based off skill or region for easier matches. It won't be an actual tournament in a classical sense but will happen over the course of a few days. Then we will establish the finals off of a best of 3 elimination.

Comment

i forgot my password again lol
                        It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

whats your password v ?

Comment

-chuckles-

i was sure it was liberaldutchcunt but it's not working

Comment

You can just organise a tournament on chess.com where only invited people can join. Make it a 24hour/turn tournament. Thats the fastest tournament we can do with the different timezones.

We could try to make 2 with above and below 1200 for sure if we have rnough people playing. Havent played for a long time now, but would like to get it back up

Comment

Working...
                              X