Douche move or na?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fiona View Post
    So you left your bank open for a hit and then got mad when the bank got hit? Hmm no comment. But it's kinda funny
    blind was at 18 bil and had over 1.3 mil dus.. Hardly call that an open bank.. We lost no cash just some supporter with thousands to spend hitting a single family. Personally I think its a chump move.

Comment

I want to hear this 23 guy speak out

Comment

If he speaks he will give up who he really is

Comment

We haven't done anything without 23? Wow you lot have no clue.

Comment

your right we are clueless, now tell us what u have done without 23?

Comment

Originally posted by StickyCat View Post
              I want to hear this 23 guy speak out
              It will sound like:

Mmmhmghmggrrgmmh

....with all that cock in his mouth.
              bLiNd_As_A_bAt
              HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

What the FUCK am i reading 23 did it off his own back scoller and billy did not request help lol ill gt him in now and see what he says

Comment

damn these silly wars
                  i would pay to see a formal war between old Hs with Lans Chevy Cons, Nine, Lee vs this Avengers
                  saddly we were allies all the time lol

Comment

*crying emoji*

*clutches heart*

Comment

Originally posted by Fiona View Post
                      So you left your bank open for a hit and then got mad when the bank got hit? Hmm no comment. But it's kinda funny
                      Damnit. I forgot to add into the title "dipshits need not comment"

See, leave something important like that out, and a walker out of Ronin shows up.
                      bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                      HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

hitting banks is fun - takes time, strategy and most of all experience

I like hitting BANKS … game is boring that we are now hitting NPCs since no one wants to hit IU … but a few with balls?

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
                        So....
                        Opinions.....

A family starts a war with you, by hitting your bank.

You all come online, and the boss gives you all the nod that says "take care of this".

That family get raped, not even caring enough to spit on them for lube, and they pretty much die out for the round.

To make a point, you fuck them the following round too.

Now, said family cannot hold their own, so they beg for help from others in a different family to try and resolve a conflict that they started and couldn't finish.

Opinions on said family?
                        RESPECT!

Viking_Slap
                        -Don of MBU

Comment

What you guys hit npcs, I just thought you hit your Naps. That is your respect I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Viking_Slap View Post
                            I like hitting BANKS … game is boring that we are now hitting NPCs since no one wants to hit IU … but a few with balls?
                            *wink emoji*

Comment

I think the problem is you care too much about being the funny guy and getting medals than you do playing. Click attack and shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
                                Damnit. I forgot to add into the title "dipshits need not comment"

See, leave something important like that out, and a walker out of Ronin shows up.
                                Well since I'm not a dipshit and I have an opinion and i'm only ronin when I want to be I can comment whenever the fuck i want. Prophecy is my old fam so if I wanna comment i will. If you don't like it oh well.

you are such a twat, now I understand why you talk about cock so much....

Comment

Working...
                                X