Till the end of this round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Till the end of this round

il buy a DIAMOND SUB to the winner ......

!!! post here the most crazy situation you ever been involve ..... the winner will be the best story made up or real i dont give a fuck !!

No one cares.

Comment

can the story be sexy?

its about a stormy rainy night

Comment

This one time, in band camp.......
        bLiNd_As_A_bAt
        HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

A turtle ate my penis while i was taking a piss outdoor !
          now buy me a sub

Comment

Originally posted by Murkki View Post
            A turtle ate my penis while i was taking a piss outdoor !
            now buy me a sub
            You call that a story ??

Comment

a short one i guess
              but its funny cuz its real
              im a boy without a penis cuz of that

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
                This one time, in band camp.......
                go on.....
                It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

So I was stumbling on tinder the other day swiping left but then I saw this fine specimen oh man !
                  Swiped right . They messaged me! They had long luscious hair beautiful eyes lips that looked hella juicy
                  We went to meet at Starbucks . We hit it off and everything went good . In person they were the most gorgeous human ever . Against all my beliefs I took them home and decided to put my dingling In their hoho . When I did my game and took their pants off they had a penis. I ran out so disgusted I went home did my nails and took a bubble bath and told my boyfriend .
                  I live in an anemone

Comment

Originally posted by HateBeingSober View Post
                    So I was stumbling on tinder the other day swiping left but then I saw this fine specimen oh man !
                    Swiped right . They messaged me! They had long luscious hair beautiful eyes lips that looked hella juicy
                    We went to meet at Starbucks . We hit it off and everything went good . In person they were the most gorgeous human ever . Against all my beliefs I took them home and decided to put my dingling In their hoho . When I did my game and took their pants off they had a penis. I ran out so disgusted I went home did my nails and took a bubble bath and told my boyfriend .
                    Getting there ...see murkki shit like that....lol

Comment

Rounds almost over. Who you buying a sub for ?

Comment

It was a rainy night driving to the country and I made the turn my lights shined on this beautiful asian girl all soaking wet so I stop and asked her if she needs a ride she said yes please.So she jump in and my heart started to skip and i was like damn I want to fuck this girl and my windows were fogging up and can't see shit so I pulled over on the side of the road.she turn to me and took off her clothes and I took off mines she jumped on me and we had wild sex till I passed out.when I woke up she was gone I looked on the passenger seat her clothes were there and worms all over.

Comment

Originally posted by kanakz View Post
                          It was a rainy night driving to the country and I made the turn my lights shined on this beautiful asian girl all soaking wet so I stop and asked her if she needs a ride she said yes please.So she jump in and my heart started to skip and i was like damn I want to fuck this girl and my windows were fogging up and can't see shit so I pulled over on the side of the road.she turn to me and took off her clothes and I took off mines she jumped on me and we had wild sex till I passed out.when I woke up she was gone I looked on the passenger seat her clothes were there and worms all over.
                          Wow thats a top story tou got there ....you #1 for now ...if no one will top you .....tou got yourself a sub.....lets see if you all can do beter...

Comment

Thursday night, I got wrecked during the Pittsburgh/Baltimore game and passed out in my father's living room. The next day I wake up and he tells me he found me in the kitchen at 2am with my pants around my ankles, pissing on the floor, presumably in the direction of the sink. I had a half eating fried chicken in thr toaster oven and a blunt on the counter. was 100% blackout drunk and don't remember anything, but I somehow cleaned up most of it.

Later on, he told me he's found me doing this a couple of times before. Apparently I have a drinking problem

Comment

Originally posted by mightymax View Post
                              Thursday night, I got wrecked during the Pittsburgh/Baltimore game and passed out in my father's living room. The next day I wake up and he tells me he found me in the kitchen at 2am with my pants around my ankles, pissing on the floor, presumably in the direction of the sink. I had a half eating fried chicken in thr toaster oven and a blunt on the counter. was 100% blackout drunk and don't remember anything, but I somehow cleaned up most of it.

Later on, he told me he's found me doing this a couple of times before. Apparently I have a drinking problem
                              Hahahaha gold!!! Love drunk storys....tough decision now...

Comment

Working...
                              X