Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WhO wOuld YoU LikE To See Interviewed!!??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LoLo. You have been there for 80-90% of it hahahaha

Comment

pretty sure i disappeared for 2-4 yrs. surely that time cant account for 10-20% of your tmb life lol

Comment

WhO wOuld YoU LikE To See Interviewed!!??

Originally posted by Waves View Post
        Hi Guys!!!

Who does the TMB Community want to see interviewed!!!?

OuR Blog staff are out and about searching for interesting players to tell their TMB stories and game achivements!!!

Ravenkc @ The TMB studios is waiting to hear from you all.
        She asked the notorious Vs union for their candidate to be interviewed as V is always hard on her choices..yet received no reply!! So we are ASKING all TMb to step up and nominate either yourselves or a friend...

However Raven does not just interview any ToM Dick and Harry!! She stresses that players must have an interesting history to tell and a productive current game play and game personality that would make for an interesting read:-)

So tell us in 25 words or less why you or your choice of player should receive a TMB interview!!! Also leave your Skype name for easy contact.

Thank you.
        Waves
        TMB Staff.
        Interview Daniele, Frank, Jonzo, Homi, Roro, Gary Protege and Kank in their drunk state...!

Comment

Originally posted by ILovebites View Post
          Interview Daniele, Frank, Jonzo, Homi, Roro, Gary Protege and Kank in their drunk state...!
          DAn gets my vote

Comment

iLoveBites should get interviewed.

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzle View Post
              Cash the majority of the old ics is in iou and brotherhood
              3-4 people lol

and some of them i wouldn't call old ics

they switch sides too easily like you
              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

interesting...few of the most polite vs. few of the rudest people in game but...

....eh who's capable of providing translation?
                It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                  3-4 people lol

and some of them i wouldn't call old ics

they switch sides too easily like you
                  Alot more then 3-4 people from old ICS spread out between iou and brotherhood but you obviously wouldn't know them.

I stuck with ICS from when Infernal merged with it (early 100s) till 400 something when I decided to leave as the majority of my friends were no longer there. So if 300 rounds with ICS and turning down being ranked multiple times is loyalty then nothing is.

Now I will say this since I've left ICS ive been hopping more then Peter cottontail but that is because everyone I know is so spread out now.

Comment

Jac you forgot Ducky drunk

Comment

I agree with this. All long time players and well respected in the game. That should be enough to keep you busy for awhile.

THREAD CLOSED

Comment

Fatal

I live in an anemone

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                          interesting...few of the most polite vs. few of the rudest people in game but...

....eh who's capable of providing translation?
                          I understand redneck n dan talk, i'll translate for you V

Comment

I think one of the Bots should be interviewed... they seem to be the only people keeping this game alive

Comment

Scoller. Let him talk about the old days and his return now

Comment

Thanks for the ideas guys much appreciated

Comment

Working...
                                X