Family banks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family banks

When the new rules come out, with 100% deposits, I'd like to propose a change.
    When you click on your family, you can see who has what amount in their bank. (Far right side)
    Well that won't be needed anymore. Can it be changed to show instead, exactly what each person has deposited into the bank, so you can see who is doing their bit for the family?
    That would be an interesting add-on.
    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

aren't those the same figures? currently the amount in the bank (either family or union) that's displayed by your name is already the amount that YOU have put into the bank. There's no distinction between money you came up with (looting, collecting or producing) and money transferred to you as part of a bank roll

Maybe I'm not getting it. Sounds like you're wanting to keep track of how the money came into the family in the first place rather than who deposited it.

Can you clarify a little? Thanks!

Comment

Yes, you are right!
      I know what I was getting at, but that didn't come across.
      Let me re-think this and I'll get back to you lol
      bLiNd_As_A_bAt
      HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

can you add a bank history log?
        So we can see who has deposit money and who had withdraw it?
        similar like you have in mmorpgs - in a guild or a clan bank.... you can see exact history when money was deposit and by who, and also you can see when it was withdrawn and by who... some sort of timeline with amounts and names....

Comment

Now that would be great .

Originally posted by Boba_Fett View Post
          can you add a bank history log?
          So we can see who has deposit money and who had withdraw it?
          similar like you have in mmorpgs - in a guild or a clan bank.... you can see exact history when money was deposit and by who, and also you can see when it was withdrawn and by who... some sort of timeline with amounts and names....

Comment

If you don't know how much each person is contributing to your family, you might want to rethink this.

I know a few in this game who kept totals for an entire round.

Blind.. quit being so damn lazy :P

Comment

or just listen 2 ur bankers bitch....

Comment

Working...
              X