This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looting Ranks

a lot of talk about lone looters not been able to keep their cash etc. why not have looting ranks. that way they are rewarding themselves and no this isnt for supporters to be greedy cos i guarantee i know a couple of free playing looters who can loot well more than supporters.
    If you are what you eat..... then why am I a cunt!

▌│█║▌║▌║ ǝ!zuǝʞ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Why can't they just make a family with other lone looters and loot for themselves.

Comment

keyword: lone

Comment

Originally posted by Shade View Post
        keyword: lone
        The game is structured towards "teamwork"... not individual play. If a player chooses to stand alone, then that is the challenge he faces. Admin should not be expected to change the game just because someone decides to go against the norm.

Comment

does this game even have any lone looters?

i thought they were gone ever since transfers were back

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
            The game is structured towards "teamwork"... not individual play. If a player chooses to stand alone, then that is the challenge he faces. Admin should not be expected to change the game just because someone decides to go against the norm.

a wee note. every one is a lone player when they join. some aint so lucky to get invited. some are too quiet to ask for invites. so therefore muddle away on their own. it was just merely a lil suggestion. no need to get your knickers in a twist as usual.

you would think you owned the game the way you carry on.
            Last edited by Kenzie; 09-15-2015, 06:34 AM.

▌│█║▌║▌║ ǝ!zuǝʞ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Comment

and it doesnt even need to be a lone looter. they dont even need to be rewarded but it would be nice to see the top 5 etc. encourage them to beat their own total next round. encourages activeness. there u go

▌│█║▌║▌║ ǝ!zuǝʞ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Comment

back in the day we always look at the awards for that

http://www.themafiaboss.com/tru/awards.php?tru=682

Comment

It would get abused just like the free killer ranks. Farm a killer... Farm a looter .. ,,

So easy to do and the killer one is already a sham so why the need for another. ,

Good players can still rank well on their own.

Looting bots isn't a skill.

While I am with you in principle miss it would be just too easy to farm money.

Personally I don't put a lot of weight on medals.

I find revenging or killing level 4 players to be more rewarding and don't need a medal for it.

From the standpoint of your union it may be beneficial to have looter medals. Then at least you wouldn't have 10 or more free killers every round competing for 2 spots.

Comment

Originally posted by IroncladLuke View Post
                    back in the day we always look at the awards for that

http://www.themafiaboss.com/tru/awards.php?tru=682

forgive me for being a thick cunt but where does that tell you the top 5 looters and their total?

▌│█║▌║▌║ ǝ!zuǝʞ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Comment

Originally posted by Kraken View Post
                      It would get abused just like the free killer ranks. Farm a killer... Farm a looter .. ,,

So easy to do and the killer one is already a sham so why the need for another. ,

Good players can still rank well on their own.

Looting bots isn't a skill.

While I am with you in principle miss it would be just too easy to farm money.

Personally I don't put a lot of weight on medals.

I find revenging or killing level 4 players to be more rewarding and don't need a medal for it.

From the standpoint of your union it may be beneficial to have looter medals. Then at least you wouldn't have 10 or more free killers every round competing for 2 spots.

yeah im with you now. see Drudge. thats how you reply. for a healthy discussion. storm wont dock your silver stars for getting involved in healthy discussions.

▌│█║▌║▌║ ǝ!zuǝʞ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Comment

mo you are right it doesn't

but most violent is a good indicater of activity, but as you say none of the info you'd like

Comment

see what i meant was. im not the best of looters by a long shot. say one round or a couple of rounds i loot. try and better my looting game. id like to see some of the top totals to see what my goal is. but yeah like kraken said. that would encourage farmer looters. nice wee thought anyway.

▌│█║▌║▌║ ǝ!zuǝʞ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Comment

i think it would be cool to do something like this and keep track of the ranks, but just dont reward turns for it, only medals

say the looter ranks are just based on how much cash you get from hits. Keep track of the top ten, and the top three get medals just like the collector tiers

Also in that sense, i think its time to bring back medals for killers and for killer family in the same way. Dont give turns for it, because then it will become a farmer paradise again, but some players and some families really take pride in their skills, and im sure the medals would mean something to them.

Not everything has to be turn based and exploited for turns. I would say give the medals without turns and you really might see some pride come back to those rankings and have some fun with it again

Comment

Most violent is a weak indicator for looting. I think we have all been hit or looted by someone in the most violent that has looted a category of assets 80 times in a row to net out the equivalent of a fleet of maybe 5 cars.

The best looting is taking cash from the players in the union or family you are competing against. You take a dollar from your competition and it becomes a two dollar loot.

Comment

Working...
                              X