Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest lottery results.

...... are horse shit.

Lil_boi posted his numbers in September, for the August lottery, therefore rendering his numbers void, thus claiming Nexus as the rightful winner to those turns.
    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

TMB lottery back by popular demand

Yes after numerous enquiries by various players the TMB lottery is back!

The Lottery Number is an exact in order 4 digit number between 1000 and 9999
    - Prize: 50k won turns
    - Everyone gets 20 chances: Please start posting below!
    - Enter all 20 numbers into one post please, underneath each other or comma seperated
    - PRIZE: 50k Won Turns
    - If more than one player guesses the correct number, the prize is split between them
    - Closes 30 August 2015

I agree with Blind he posted numbers on Sept 3 and tiki clearly posted lottery ended on August 30

Give nexus his win!!!

Comment

Ok Ok you are right in that Nexus was the winner on the end date so I have sent him the full 50,000 turns
      skype = tmbtiki

Comment

what happened to UC?

never seen them so desperate for turns.....first joining IU and now this.
        It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

I realize it has been a while since you saw ANY won turns, but why so bitter?
          bLiNd_As_A_bAt
          HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
            what happened to UC?

never seen them so desperate for turns.....first joining IU and now this.
            Come on V. You're not dumb. UC joined IU so HH could get a win. Just exposes the integrity of a family and that some will sell their souls for a win.

Comment

TIKI howecome ya never let me win ? haha

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
                Come on V. You're not dumb. UC joined IU so HH could get a win. Just exposes the integrity of a family and that some will sell their souls for a win.
                I'd sell mine for a cheeeeezeburger
                bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

yea but UC being IU's bitches......you'd never think you'd see the day

NB blind i got credits expiring in 10 and 30 days....without selling my soul to IU

wow once you had respect throughout the game.....now you bow for IU and lost it all

great work!
                  It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

yea but UC being IU's bitches......you'd never think you'd see the day

NB blind i got credits expiring in 10 and 30 days....without selling my soul to IU

wow once you had respect throughout the game.....now you bow for IU and lost it all

great work!
                    If the only reason we team up with IU is to upset you for 1 round, then it's totally worth doing.
                    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

I don't see why all old you cry when uc joins them unless it's because when they join they are a he'll of a competition to go against but unless your going for a jp against them then I think the combination and competition for ranks is all the more fun

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
                        If the only reason we team up with IU is to upset you for 1 round, then it's totally worth doing.
                        i'd say the same thing if i were you and had my tongue up iu's arse that deep.....

congrats on selling out.....hubert got his set complete and it's not looking like a rankwhore action AT ALL!

Comment

i'd say the same thing if i were you and had my tongue up iu's arse that deep.....

congrats on selling out.....hubert got his set complete and it's not looking like a rankwhore action AT ALL!
                          When was the last time you won anything other than a low level 1 rank?
                          You do NOTHING to support Legends in their poor attempt to achieve anything.

I really think that the best thing you could bring to this game, is silence.
                          bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                          HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

aaaw did i hurt your feelings?

you're just a tool....the moment you can think for yourself again without iu's instructions you can reply again...

untill then i'll ask lopov about your opinions....

Comment

Working...
                            X