Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPC Looting MaDneSS- Getting DowN with The New CraZe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPC Looting MaDneSS- Getting DowN with The New CraZe!

How is your union or family coping with the arrival of the NPC bots!! are they looting/ killing crazy!!?? I want to hear opinions from players and what they think of this game update and how it is beneficial to their union or family

too many bots these numbers have to cut down. It gets so robotic. I like the bots but 25 per city is too many.

Comment

Yeh 5 per city would have been better. This has gone from one extreme to another.
      bLiNd_As_A_bAt
      HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

I like these bots...

Comment

25 per city too much maybe 10

Comment

Bots are cool.. But yea I agree 25 a little much..

I think if game numbers grew it would be perfect and I know storm mentioned that.

since rules are already made for next round I would like to see round 684 with 10-15 bots

but I do like the bots, gives active members especially free a big way to contribute

Comment

I'm not entirely sure there are too many bots, but I might also have a biased opinion on the matter.

I'd say the bots overall reward activity, especially for free players, as it allows free players to have a more substantial impact within their families.

Overall I would say the bots (almost) created an entire new way to play (and succeed) in the game. There is no doubt the implementation has increased activity, and I think it was a great move by management.

Comment

Bots are good but DU bots should be looked at and revised.

I don't mind killing their 100k du and then looting the 20-25bn from them... but then they replenish at TOTH and I have to do it all over again. I can loot the non-du bots and make just as much $$ and not lose any du. So for those not looking for KPs, it's a waste of DU to hit them.

Comment

thats why u dont hit them...

Comment

so you let the bots with dus build up cash until they ARE worth hitting. Saw lots of them in the 40-70B range, throwing off several billion dollars on the first hit.

Comment

Originally posted by iD View Post
                      so you let the bots with dus build up cash until they ARE worth hitting. Saw lots of them in the 40-70B range, throwing off several billion dollars on the first hit.
                      Yes ID.. but after you waste time (and DU) killing them, they just replenish DU at next TOTH and you have to do it again. The same amount of cash can be achieved by just hitting unarmed bots at TOTH.

If admins purpose for armed bots is to give killers KPs, then ok.. I can live with that. But if there is a dual reason and non-killers are expected to attack as well, I think the scheme is flawed and needs some tweaking.

Comment

I believe the bots are perfect. It makes you log into the game and want to play,want to loot,want to be active. 25 bots per city is the perfect amount I believe. At 5 or 10 bots a city,looting will go to shit again. It doesn't motivate me to get on and loot 5 bots per city but 25 on the other hand does,greatly. It also adds great value to free players,as they can bring back quite some good money for their family and it isn't a sub-based game anymore. Bots Rock

Comment

if there were too many bots then they wouldnt be getting hit. Thats when there is too much. As long as they are getting hit then its ok by me.

Comment

i definitely agree on that one

Comment

Perfect amount

Comment

Working...
                              X