So killing is gonna change next round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So killing is gonna change next round

From what I see these guys will be joining us next round, Storm in time will we get a NPC with a lower DU count for free killers? or are the free killers relying on left overs from support killers?

Type “B” - NPC
    - Startup INV: 2 billion cash, 100k hitmen and hustlers, 100k ak’s, narcotics and planes and cars remain the same, 100K kill points
    - Replenish cash every 4 hours [chron job every 4 hours to add startup inventory plus existing assets]

Type “C” - NPC
    - Startup INV: 4 billion cash, 200k hitmen and hustlers, 200k ak’s, narcotics and planes and cars remain the same, 200K kill points
    - Replenish cash every 4 hours [chron job every 4 hours to add startup inventory plus existing assets]

wiith all these bots already added, the increase from 2500 to 7500 turns for free players should be implemented soon as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Schofield View Post
      wiith all these bots already added, the increase from 2500 to 7500 turns for free players should be implemented soon as well...
      I agree with this.

Also.. will the type B and C bots replenish DU, or just cash?

Comment

umm you assume the dus are armed on the npc ?

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
          I agree with this.

Also.. will the type B and C bots replenish DU, or just cash?
          It will replenish DU's, Guns and cash.

We will revise all turns within the next few rounds. We will need to measure everything to find optimal amounts and replenish time etc..

thanks
          Game Admin

Comment

Doesn't seem like replenishing du's. Or only once every 24 hiurs or so?

Comment

Working...
            X