This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storm- enlighten before taking action

Now my previous thread was closed without an explanation. I'm fine with it coz you control the game and what not but please provide a proper guideline so people like me understand better on what to post and what not to post so that we don't get our threads closed abruptly.

Racism and religious threads are highly encouraged

Comment

"You entering a world of pain.." - you were warned .
      Down to basics,

any questioning or peeking behind the curtain will be punished. Questions like this are big NO-NO

The best answer i can get for you is "Ask Larbi!"

Regarding your full-of-sheet threads like unions formation , IU defeating ect. (Hey why have one union and name it IU-TheAssimilatorZ)

Short story; a long time ago some spenders gathered skeemin n' ploting and ended with a well sortet plan.
      But boom they vanished. (well some got frozen)

I own U

Die like a bitch
      or
      Make me ritch

Comment

You raised [I do realize it was possibly joking/in jest] questions concerning the game's private business. This is not up for discussion, either in a joke, in private, or public, as it relates to the private business operation of the game and is not for public or private discussion or debate.

However I would not mind if you popped me an email if you wanted to know what the state of the game is, if it's doing well

Anyway, let's cut the pretend talk, do you walk into any general store and ask them to furnish financial info? Even in a joke? No you don't. So it's the same here.

The thread was closed at my discretion, to avoid further trolling. Also please note i do not have to"enlighten" you about any posts, threads, or accounts that gets removed here, nor is any discussion about the game's business up for public debate on our forums.

This thread is closed. Without enlightenment.
        Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by MeDalliOn View Post
          "You entering a world of pain.." - you were warned .
          Down to basics,

any questioning or peeking behind the curtain will be punished. Questions like this are big NO-NO

The best answer i can get for you is "Ask Larbi!"

Regarding your full-of-sheet threads like unions formation , IU defeating ect. (Hey why have one union and name it IU-TheAssimilatorZ)

Short story; a long time ago some spenders gathered skeemin n' ploting and ended with a well sortet plan.
          But boom they vanished. (well some got frozen)

I own U

Die like a bitch
          or
          Make me ritch
          Larbi does not work here anymore. He still owns the game and it is run by myself and the staff team. All questions are to be directed to me or staff about any and everything.

It is questions like this about the game's personal business, that does not concern game play that we DON"T want happening here.

Thank you and thread now closed.
          Game Admin

Comment

Working...
          X