This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annual Revenue of TMB

I wonder what are the annual takings of TMB. Storm, would you be kind enough to submit an audited report to us , your supporters? At least for the sake of IU who are almost shareholders of the TMB outfit.

IU know what they spend you idiot. We get our own financial statements from our accountant.

Comment

Come on Harry, you cannot possibly be that dumb. I am not asking about what IU alone spent, I am asking about the annual turnover of TMB, unless you guys own TMB By the way, sorry that you called me an idiot and looked dumb for it.

Comment

There is no business which will give this info cause u would like to know it LOL.. said this history in this game had way bigger spenders then ppl spending nowadays. man now u can win on ur subscription... some of these ppl went in level by adding 5 k bough turns and rest in won and won it... Spending is related with what u can get for the money invested and I'm not speaking about money value.

This question is like going to Starbucks and telling em I like your double moka, how much u earn on annual basis?

are u related to kingie porelo somehow?

Comment

jojombo bust daniele up with a rap diss now

Comment

I actually know starbucks's annual turnover. Now I want to know TMB's turnover. No need for such long replies to such short questions Daniele and I do not know who kingie-porello is.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
              jojombo bust daniele up with a rap diss now
              ALL BUT NOT THAT PLEASE..

just curios whats Starbucks annul revenue?

Comment

Google it Daniele.

Comment

Originally posted by jojombo View Post
                  I wonder what are the annual takings of TMB. Storm, would you be kind enough to submit an audited report to us , your supporters? At least for the sake of IU who are almost shareholders of the TMB outfit.
                  No.........and thread closed
                  Game Admin

Comment

Working...
                  X