No announcement yet.

Frankie is a little wet behind the ear.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frankie is a little wet behind the ear.

You speak to this boy and he cries and blocks you some one give him a hug.

i dont understand that guy ...
    he either a stupid or the most non-whore player here ...

Comment

coming from two whiny bitches who can't have a decent debate and run crying to admin to get threads removed because they have not one argument to stand on......

keep crying to admin and make threads like this to hide who the real crybabies are..............

imaginary friends are for children.......
      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Black cat get a grip a stop spreading lies i never complained once i told you straight i would cut your throat i don't need staff to argue my case with a fag like you.

Comment

you are proof muslims can not be trusted, bend every word to their advantage, are not peaceful at all and a threat to the rest of the world...
          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

your mixing faith with politics dick head.

I would hurt you because of politics my god forbids me to hurt even a liberal such as you

Comment

islam is religion mixed with politics you complete moron!!

and your religion is a joke and so are you....you claim to have a peaceful religion and threaten to slice throats simultanously...

i laugh at you and your imaginary friend.....

Comment

No Islam is my faith dick head NS is my political ideology there 2 different things see you your a godless liberal you know all but really you know nothing.

Comment

i know a wolf in sheep clothing when i see one...

you're a muslim and they spread hate disguised by lies about peace......

Comment

Muslim is faith when he says he would cut ur throat its becouse he has something personal with u

Comment

no he is just full of bullshit preaching to have a peaceful religion while speaking of cutting throats....

Comment

frankie is a lone monk .

thread therefore about religion

thread closed.

Comment

Bless the lone Monk Keep up that pleasant peaceful looting it is nice to see Dear Frankie

Comment

Originally posted by TEC-9 View Post
                            Bless the lone Monk Keep up that pleasant peaceful looting it is nice to see Dear Frankie
                            peasant monk looting. fixed your typo

Comment

Originally posted by TEC-9 View Post
                              your mixing faith with politics dick head.

I would hurt you because of politics my god forbids me to hurt even a liberal such as you
                              salam walaekum brother how are you v is a mentally and ignorant person dont let him take you out of character in sha allah

Comment

Working...
                              X