Nameless, Prophecy, WC and Avengers forming a union

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nameless, Prophecy, WC and Avengers forming a union

Well, its not happening but if it does, would IU finally loose control?

everybody would lose control... People would jump off building, infrotn of trains... there would be maddness all around globe...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4

Comment

Actually has the potential to overthrow IU, but only 3 of them familys would actually have a large contribution to it.

What 3 am i on about ?!?!? pff like everyone dont know aha

Comment

Im not too sure Lil_Boi. Which fam?

Comment

still IU would call back old school spenders to the game ... they got back up ... but it would be worth a try

Comment

Originally posted by Murkki View Post
            still IU would call back old school spenders to the game ... they got back up ... but it would be worth a try
            IU has plenty of spenders in the game. If you have been watching the past rounds you will see that some of them have been using hundreds of credits just for fun.

Comment

yeah thats what i said . they are spending for fun just imagine what they will spend in a war

Comment

They spend their money on credits and I use my money to get fucked up , I win

Comment

ur name says u bite

Comment

two of those been indy for too long

doubt they will manage to co-exist in a union
                    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Nameless already tried and got crushed by IU. Domenico sucked many cocks to get a nap and his tummy is full

Prophecy all they do is loot bots. War? give them a chance second round back plus Scoller is a big pussy always has been.

WC collectors can't fight.

Avengers these guys could do some damage. But why should they risk it all. Many of hter members have battled IU in different families and lost.

Comment

NYC = IU

IU grew big when NYC folded and even now most of their members are IU

ask raven
                        It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

in fact all those families have been in league with iu so i doubt there will be much of a fight going

more like people changing names and pretend they returned to the game again

Comment

Pastapie, dare say i know exactly who you are.

One thing i will say is, Prophecy is not IU. pretty sure they were NYC long before IU. Anyone that actually knows whats going on please comment. Otherwise have a great round.

Comment

The only way that IU would loose control is if winning stopped becoming profitable for them.

Comment

Working...
                              X