X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 20 Active Players in the Game Right Now

Who would make your top 20 and why?

Discuss...

My top 20 would look something like this. These are the players who I think have kicked ass in the game.. done good things for the family or union they are apart of... And made a impact in the game over the past 50 rounds..

In no particular order

Nino - Dominates the game and is always winning rounds. And having spoken to him in the past is always respectful and seems a nice guy.
    Hollywood Hubert - Done great things with UC. The underdogs of TMB but they always do well and consistently finish in the ranks.
    Murderer - Runs a union who has rarely not finished in the top 2. And has consistently won rounds and maintained dominance of the game
    Cultivator - Same as Murderer
    Domenico - Nameless have consistently been in the ranks. Always finishing top 3. No doubt dom has had a huge role in the success of nameless
    DirtyNick - Don of Brotherhood. The union has had a real big impact on the game and is still relevant.
    Vito - Boss of Enforcers. Seen him kick some ass with some big builds.
    Frank Cali - Member of IOU.. And has been apart of successful JP challenges. A very good player.
    Righty - Put up a challenge for the JP. Have to respect him for that. Has shown himself to be a very good player in BH.
    Lopov - Like him or love him.. no denying he is still a top player in the game
    iLOveBiTeS - Formed the IOU union.. Recently returned to the game with her union of old school players... and has made a real impact on the game so far.
    Jumbo - Done great things with UC. The underdogs of TMB but they always do well and consistently finish in the ranks.
    Drob - Like him or love him.. no denying he is still a top player in the game
    EddieFitz - Don of Legends... Runs his union well and is one of the main reasons legends is still relevant.
    Viking_Slap - Don of MBU. Always willing and ready to help his union. A very important member of BH
    TammyGunz - A very good player.. an important member of the BH union.
    Blackswan - Runs her family well. Has kept them relevant over the past 50 rounds.
    Frello - Formed the UN union. A union for free players.. they have consistently finished in the ranks.. and provided good entertainment with the forum posts regarding the 'war' with BH.
    Gasface - Although not currently active.. made a real impact in BH over the past 50 rounds.
    MonkeyKilla - A very good active player. Has consistently finished in the ranks and is a important member of the IU union.

Comment

I would agree with this list. Love 'em or hate 'em it's pretty accurate.

Comment

I can agree with most of this list but not all

Comment

Who would you add and who would you take out?

Comment

That list is top 20 powerful players not active sir

Comment

Originally posted by Murkki View Post
              That list is top 20 powerful players not active sir
              All the players on that list apart from gasface have been active for some rounds now.
              Feel free to say who u would have in your top 20?

Comment

@ lord568 i agree with the list except i would take out frello and replace him with Beenie from enforcer's him and vito are good guys

Comment

me. Hands down. seriously
                  Game Admin

Comment

oH,PLAYERS, not has=beens....
                    Game Admin

Comment

@ storm lol

Comment

i agree with your list but i disagree with you saying in no particular order the order good too.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino View Post
                          @ lord568 i agree with the list except i would take out frello and replace him with Beenie from enforcer's him and vito are good guys
                          Bennie is a good player but frello runs a union of mainly free players. That cant be a easy task.. and they have consistently been in the ranks since they were formed. They even finished first one round which was very surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
                            i agree with your list but i disagree with you saying in no particular order the order good too.
                            Thanks eli... I tried putting it in some sort of order.. but it was difficult. Thats why I said in no particular order

Comment

Well if ur talking about how much hours spent in a day ... I would say i sure spend 6+ hours a day up to 15 hrs ... I started to be a psycho playing tmb lately ...

Comment

Working...
                              X