four the 5

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    lol i know you do

Leave a comment:

• harryverderchki
    replied
    its been my experience that missmack is awesome. She makes up media for the game site. Only reward is to uplift our gaming experience.
    So not only does she possess skills which are self taught, she shares those skills with the tmb community.

A bit like V sharing his whining and misanthropic rants about IU except no one actually enjoys anything about them and like his game play is useless, and pointless.

Still a few of us in IU love V for the promotional attributes he provides IU. These IU hate rants based on 100 percent fiction at the end of the day are far more impressive then the ICS thread where V talks to himself for 4000 posts.

I promise you V I will try to live up to your fiction.

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    well i'm returning the favor

they (14, IU and other haters) have been whining about 13 and ICS for years so i got some time to make up for

and yes missmack you are a whore and perhaps even an expensive one but i wouldn't be proud about that if i were you even if it's the only thing you could be proud of........

Leave a comment:

• Kenzie
    replied
    Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
    "plastic gangster"? LOL -- all that coming from a cunt who had someone else buy her a win. Better hope you marry rich.
    once again waffle waffle waffle is all you come out with. and i really must be doing something right cos my wins are seven. must be a lot of gullible cunts around who throw money at females in mafia games. mmmm maybe i will marry rich

Leave a comment:

• Don_Domenico
    replied
    This is hilarious and quite true. V is their biggest propoganda machine.

Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
    here is what I know .

When I joined IU I ask the big dogs should I do X , Y , or Z . They say ask Lopov.

V is actually a testament of how good IU actually is.

He devotes his life to them. If we do all the things he states controlling the game it makes us bad asses.

look its a mafia game . Do you want to be the guy making V whine and cry , or the guy crying on the forum and basically totally useless in the game??

I don't think IU thanks V enough for all the great advertising he does.

Leave a comment:

• Ink_Slinger
    replied
    Originally posted by Kenzie View Post
    You re either V's multi or without a mind of your own. You speak as if you know it all, you've been thru it all yet know fuck all and dont know when to stop. but feel free to carry on cos your true character shines on through. There's a few people i would listen to as the talk about omerta cause they can and you certainly aren't one of them. you're like a plastic gangster.
    "plastic gangster"? LOL -- all that coming from a cunt who had someone else buy her a win. Better hope you marry rich.

Leave a comment:

• Paladin
    replied
    I write my TMB achievements on my CV.

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    you're all so clueless

if it wasn't as sad it would be funny

Leave a comment:

• harryverderchki
    replied
    here is what I know .

When I joined IU I ask the big dogs should I do X , Y , or Z . They say ask Lopov.

V is actually a testament of how good IU actually is.

He devotes his life to them. If we do all the things he states controlling the game it makes us bad asses.

look its a mafia game . Do you want to be the guy making V whine and cry , or the guy crying on the forum and basically totally useless in the game??

I don't think IU thanks V enough for all the great advertising he does.

Leave a comment:

• Lord568
    replied
    lmao
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Leave a comment:

• Kenzie
    replied
    Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
    Yes for some, exploitation, manipulation, propaganda and just generally being a cunt can make you one of the top 5. But is that what you really want to be known for?

And I don't think it hurt 13 at all when they lost Nino. I think it actually helped them as he took MissBigMack with him.

You re either V's multi or without a mind of your own. You speak as if you know it all, you've been thru it all yet know fuck all and dont know when to stop. but feel free to carry on cos your true character shines on through. There's a few people i would listen to as the talk about omerta cause they can and you certainly aren't one of them. you're like a plastic gangster.

Leave a comment:

• TEC-9
    replied
    It is V's fault his whining is contagious....

Leave a comment:

• TEC-9
    replied
    top 5 geeks with little cocks that need to feel big in some way you mean?

Leave a comment:

• bLiNd_is_back
    replied
    Originally posted by Murkki View Post
    blizzard deserves it
    #top5CockSuckers

Yes, I agree

Leave a comment:

Working...
X