Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i give it to my ic bro tormented

Comment

+1 for that sexy tormented hawaiian dude!

Comment

During the time of Cypriot he dominated this game and there was no challengers. there was an agreement between all the big supporters and a rotation on jackpots. Same situation now just different players. If everyone in IU was to quit some other group would fill that void and you would just talk shit about how they ruined the game. Doesn't matter what era the game is in there is still a group of spenders who will always dominate. Get over it V your lack of skill is why you suck nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyRuss View Post
          I think Raven and the other ladies should just show Paladin their boobs.
          That's like telling someone to try water.... We all tried it already.

Comment

Originally posted by 2 View Post
            During the time of Cypriot he dominated this game and there was no challengers. there was an agreement between all the big supporters and a rotation on jackpots. Same situation now just different players. If everyone in IU was to quit some other group would fill that void and you would just talk shit about how they ruined the game. Doesn't matter what era the game is in there is still a group of spenders who will always dominate. Get over it V your lack of skill is why you suck nothing else.
            during that era there was challenges.. but u cant compare game then and now.. Game power changes usually come with game rules changes.. ones not seeing that well should try with minesweeper and solitaire games on their pc

Comment

hi #2

i don't know why you start about me here lol i never claimed to be a top 5 candidate and i know i am not

you silly kid

but once i see a name that also shouldn't belong in top 5 i will object...with arguments

and you don't...you got all emotional about me which usually happens once you are out of arguments right

not 1 iu name deserves a top 5 notification here....coca PERHAPS because he's been sasha's bitch for so long
              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Your looking deeper into what I said. No matter what era of the game there is still always one group of people who have dominated based off being a supporter. And there will always be people like you who will complain daily about that group of people. The reason I mention you V is the fact that you are the constant mouth bitching and complaining. No one cares what you have to say. Might as well classify you in the same category as Mr. Worker

Comment

@ 2. V bitches and moans for a living. I would just ignore whatever he says. Like Da Secret said. He is 100% anti IU regardless of the subject and beyond reason.

Comment

blizzard deserves it

Comment

Originally posted by Murkki View Post
                      blizzard deserves it
                      #top5CockSuckers

Yes, I agree
                      bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                      HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

top 5 geeks with little cocks that need to feel big in some way you mean?

Comment

It is V's fault his whining is contagious....

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
                            Yes for some, exploitation, manipulation, propaganda and just generally being a cunt can make you one of the top 5. But is that what you really want to be known for?

And I don't think it hurt 13 at all when they lost Nino. I think it actually helped them as he took MissBigMack with him.

You re either V's multi or without a mind of your own. You speak as if you know it all, you've been thru it all yet know fuck all and dont know when to stop. but feel free to carry on cos your true character shines on through. There's a few people i would listen to as the talk about omerta cause they can and you certainly aren't one of them. you're like a plastic gangster.
                            If you are what you eat..... then why am I a cunt!

▌│█║▌║▌║ ǝ!zuǝʞ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Comment

lmao
                              The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Comment

here is what I know .

When I joined IU I ask the big dogs should I do X , Y , or Z . They say ask Lopov.

V is actually a testament of how good IU actually is.

He devotes his life to them. If we do all the things he states controlling the game it makes us bad asses.

look its a mafia game . Do you want to be the guy making V whine and cry , or the guy crying on the forum and basically totally useless in the game??

I don't think IU thanks V enough for all the great advertising he does.

Comment

Working...
                                X