Top 5 of all time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
    And I don't think it hurt 13 at all when they lost Nino. I think it actually helped them as he took MissBigMack with him.
    that's very true...it's been very relaxed and a lot of fun since

and lopov is overrated and the worst tmb ambassador ever....that poll was a joke....and so is he
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Da_Secret View Post
      In NO particular order more gauged by influence on the game.

Coca - Incredibly talented, helped IU take down 13_Omerta and control the game for years after that.

Cyp - At the height of the Pissheads he was the biggest reason for it.

Eck - Read Coca, Was a cunt most of the time but always somebody I respected in terms of pure skill.

Pope - Ended the Pissheads era, won rounds and competitively challenged and beat both IU and Omerta during their runs.

Pops - Had it all, as fair and reasonable a person who was in control I have ever seen and handled it gracefully.
      i agree with 60% procent of this list....it doesn't mention the effort the 60% put in building what made them a powerhouse while the 40% i am talking about got the game thrown at their feet at some point (coca and eck)

most opposition already left before they ever entered the picture and the ones staying behind trying to stay loyal to the game only got to experience what it is like when you allow a bunch of haters a piece of control in this game

but i guess certain people don't like to bite the hand that feeds them right - having an own opinion isn't a given fact for everyone i guess
      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

I think Raven and the other ladies should just show Paladin their boobs.

He seems wayyyyyyy to hung up about it.

Ladies, I will need to vet the pictures for authenticity first.....PM me for email adrress

Comment

coca wouldn't have done shit if 14 didn't help him... mind you feldman helped all of them get to where they were and 14 killed omerta before it was popular. we just got frozen.

Comment

dantegotti has to be on this list somewhere or we will all get ruined by 52 hitters

Comment

lol forgot about Gotti. He and the 52 hitters >all

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                i agree with 60% procent of this list....it doesn't mention the effort the 60% put in building what made them a powerhouse while the 40% i am talking about got the game thrown at their feet at some point (coca and eck)

most opposition already left before they ever entered the picture and the ones staying behind trying to stay loyal to the game only got to experience what it is like when you allow a bunch of haters a piece of control in this game

but i guess certain people don't like to bite the hand that feeds them right - having an own opinion isn't a given fact for everyone i guess
                Everybody is entitled to their own opinions V. You're 100% anti-IU no matter what the discussion is and that's fine. IU ruined this game (Eck admitted this himself) after Islander and 14 showed if you spend enough money you can win no matter what happens and who you fuck over. Now I would have put them down on this list regardless of whether I was ever a part of IU because whether their "influence" good or bad in the game was still something that held true for years.

in·flu·ence
                noun
                1. the capacity to have an effect on the character, development, or behavior of someone or something, or the effect itself.

I could easily have put Islander in this list and thinking more about it he probably should be as he was the start of what was really the beginning of the end of this game. At first thought Eck and Coca's names are the ones that come to mind because they kept all the destruction that he started going any the game never recovered.

Comment

Originally posted by Islander View Post
                  coca wouldn't have done shit if 14 didn't help him... mind you feldman helped all of them get to where they were and 14 killed omerta before it was popular. we just got frozen.
                  i fully agree with that....

Comment

Originally posted by Da_Secret View Post
                    Everybody is entitled to their own opinions V. You're 100% anti-IU no matter what the discussion is and that's fine. IU ruined this game (Eck admitted this himself) after Islander and 14 showed if you spend enough money you can win no matter what happens and who you fuck over.
                    that's why i gave mine....and i'm anti-iu with a lot of good and solid arguments

where iu gets glorified without any good argument...

islander said it best: 14 and feldman did the work and those muppets acted as if they accomplished something

and all they did was ruin a lot of good things.....if you have respect for that that's fine

i don't.....

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                      that's very true...it's been very relaxed and a lot of fun since

and lopov is overrated and the worst tmb ambassador ever....that poll was a joke....and so is he
                      lopov won the poll fair and square .

best player in the game.

no worries V you still make the top whiner on any list.

Comment

i would say torment,lopov,pops,pope,eck

Comment

dam miss spelled my own boys name Tormented

Comment

I vote Blizzard 420. What a workhorse! 8 years and he never stood up, always on his knees satisfying and delivering a perfect job.

And of course Julian, the charismatic charmer dude with a huge bulge... Almost seduced me.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino View Post
                              dam miss spelled my own boys name Tormented
                              Shame on you. Tormy is my hero!

Comment

so who is the best of them?

Comment

Working...
                                X