This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• breaking your own rules.

for most of the time i do not want to post any stupid msgs here on forums but this is something all players must take notice.
    i'd like to ask you storm personally regarding these family matters and please be truthful and explain everything so everyone can see. enlighten us and dont get mad if someone asks you bout these. its only reasonable for someone to ask because this is something new ..

*no leaving fams
    i saw don_cabo and his members jump shipped to wolfpack, we all know don_cabo isnt a newbie either one of his members coz for so many rounds they all know the rule yet you gave them consideration to disband the fam and join other family. even my member RZA incidentally joined wolfpack and now hes here in illum.

NOW PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR PROFILE..

*No Leaving Families/Unions
    since the first day scoller made the NYC union, ive got no probs to that but later theyre already an indi fam, hows that? you tell me there were some problem bout sending difficulties so you let them be as an indi fam yet scoller and co. couldnt answer my questions bout that.

I HAVE NO BEEF WITH THOSE TWO FAMILIES AND I AM NOT BUTTHURT WITH THEM BUMPING US FROM FAMILY RANKINGS, BUT YOUR REASONS WHENEVER I ASK YOU IS JUST FRIVOLUOUS. YOU'RE JUST BEING BIASED W/O LOOKING AT THE OTHERS WHO MIGHT GET UPSET WITH YOUR DECISIONS. RULES ARE RULES, WE ALL LIVE BY IT BUT PLEASE NO EXEMPTIONS WHETHER BE IT A BIG TIME SUPPORTER OR JUST A SIMPLE FREEPLAYER.

"admins decisions are final,no questions asked. ask again and we'll remove you from game" .. thats what its like right??

if ever this'll be my last round ive no regrets at least ive said my part,if there were some issues that i am wrong then pls correct me. thank you!

Yeh if those tools went union then couodnt get anyone to partner with them that's their tough luck.
    They should learn a lesson.
    Disbaning them was wrong, dude.
    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

I'm still not sure why someone doesn't have the option of leaving a family any more. In the old days, you always had the option...

Comment

Ishot, we consider each case individually. In turbo the rules is absolute and in Main we consider each case individually for up to the first 4 days of the round.

Last round Scoller and his crew couldn't transfer-cash at all due to some tech glitch that we still not sure how it happened yet.... and had a really shit round because of it . So I promised them i would try to make things easier this round or help them in some way...then this round they asked me for a favor and it was the least i could do to make it up to them.

The guys now in Wolfpack saw it and also asked for help not knowing the background facts. Since i had already made an exception I also helped them. i did look at their family and i did spot also that the boss had a bunch of noobs with him and your beef seemed to be with the Boss mainly, which i didn't understand.

When you asked about it i explained and offered the same help to you because already this round an exception(s) had been made, but you were and still are adamant to prove your point which, while it is not wrong, is also not right..considering the overall circumstances.

i did make a post somewhere that we would consider each case individually and actually did make a post about this some time back while we still review this bit as it is still tricky: the post is here:

http://www.themafiaboss.com/tools/fo...amily-requests

Now while this doesn't quite cover what happened, it tries to explain circumstances where we WONT do it at all. there is grey areas and asd Admin we need to sometimes not be absolute assholes, like in this case, i dont ban you for being a drama queen but try to understand your points also...

i am sorry that this upset you so much but I am also annoyed that you make so much drama just to prove your point when all i am trying to do is help others, you dont seem to want to understand anything else and i find that shortsighted - next time it could be you needing some help.

Also please keep in mind i am trying my best to regrow the game and its not gonna help if i dont assist here and there to help players to develop new families, which also was something i did consider in this case.
        Game Admin

Comment

To recap, the rule is no leaving families and unions but players got 4 days to join families and unions and we do allow some slack where mistakes is made or they are noobs, provided there is not too much attacks out etc already...

We designed this rule so that unions and families dont stack up and steal all ranks at round end.

The main times we will refuse is if players try to use this rule request to leave or join and combine it with name change request so they use us to hide after they made attacks in the game...that is our main problem and issue here.

After 4 days no one can join a family or union and even if they request from us we cant do it as the tools that we got dont allow it

We do try to help players who are new or old players who just got back and dont know the new rules. Each case is individual and admin decision is final, until we sort this part of the game rules out, as it does need some attention still. We will do it after I am done with the setup for the new gameplay in a few weeks time so please be patient

Thanks
          Game Admin

Comment

thread is now closed.
            Game Admin

Comment

Working...
            X